Reviews for Obligatory First Time Janto Fic
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This was very good, I for one enjoyed the slow burn.
Oldmoviebuff chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Absolutely loved it. better than chick flicks and fattening ice cream
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Amazing.
BelladonasMom chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wow! Think I need to check my surroundings. Too hot!
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hah! I've never thought about it, but you're right. Almost every torchwood writer has one about Jantos first time or mentioning of it at least.

Good writing, I enjoyed reading this. Seemed like possible scenarios.

Keep writing! You're good at it.
a-whisper-in-time chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
this is your first? it's amazing! haha i refuse to let mine be read by anyone because it is that bad. but this? this is great! i love it. it's an absolutely perfect beginning to janto ]
Stelia22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
WOW! Just, wow. This was absolutely amazing. Everything about it made so much sense: it could have actually fitted into canon somehow. Also, this story was so unique and excellent that I just had to give it a review. Jack taking it slow with Ianto was wonderful, and them eventually going all the way was written very well. Jack's last thoughts before he goes to sleep are very good (including the little voice in his head!) when his thoughts hint towards the fact that maybe perhaps he feels something more for Ianto than just having sex with him.

Fantastic job with this story! Even though the length was long, it was well worth it (plus, it never dragged-what a great bonus!)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Really a beautiful story - thank you for sharing.
Lynka Read chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I like it
KMV-69 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hi,

Just recently been into Janto fics and this is really good.

I got so submerged (right word? right spelling?) into the story that when it ended i was kinda sad.

Did you ever do a sequel, if so what is it called? I looked on your page but couldn't find one! If not are you going to do a sequel?

If you have to time to reply my email address is: and my name is Kim.

Great story, looking forward to reading more :)

Kim x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautiful! Now that is a beginning that I could see.
IxAmxAnxOxymoron chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
So... This is your first fic? It's incredible! Oh my god, I can't even BELIEVE how incredible it is. I've not read a oneshot this good in months, and to think it's your first one... I'm absolutely flabbergasted. I intend to look at every single other fic you've done, and at least with me, that's quite the accomplishment. I rarely look at someone's profile, let alone their other stories. I truly loved this story, and I truly can't wait to read your others.

Now that I've said all that, I just want to say, in as little a fanboy manner I can... I love your disclaimer. It makes me happy... I love Russell and all, but some days he can go die in a fire. :)
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was fantastic! I loved how your story flowed. it really had a logical pattern to it, and the part with Lisa was just really moving.

Thanks for sharing!

Blip
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Really loved it!
Efern chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Lovely story...had me alternatively rocking out of my little house and cursing the rift alert to no end!

Any hope that a sequel of some sort will follow...someday?