Reviews for Emerald & Ebony
Slash chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I just recently discovered that pairing and I think it's growing on me

Lovely story by the way, took me three hours to read it, and I was going relatively fast!

Anyway as I said before: Lovely story!

~ Slash
zafaran chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Oh, *very* nice, and such a satisfying ending. Zafaran
LinZE chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Have read this SO many times before that I can't believe taht I'e never reviewed but in any case -

thank you so much for sharing this with us were mortals *grin*

Leta chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Brilliant! Its a very great idea

I love this story, really
Clock and Water chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I can't believe I never reviewed this story yet. I read it a long time ago!
Anyway, it's excellent and well-written!
kerravon chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Oh My Gosh...I loved it, every word! Thank you for the lovely, and BELIEVABLE, MMSS. (You should see some of the others I've read - NOT (shudder))
Ariel S chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That was SO good, but you might want to split it into chapters. I loved the way things flowed. It was a very good fanfic.
snapestabby chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
...a long time HP, Severus Snape, McGonegall fan I have recently discovered fan fic stories. I LOVE yours, you have tried to keep the personna in character and have treated SS and MM in a truly respectful romantic way which tugs at the heart..(I am reminded of Col. BRandon in Sense and Sensibility). My one objection is the alteration of age...Minerva actually must have had Severus as a student. However it seems the powerful witches and wizards have a long life span and I don't think age would have mattered to either Severus or

TeleriMaiden chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
i just wanna say firstly that this is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read your fic. I've read it here and in FictionAlley, at least twice both times. Today, if my memory is accurate, would be the sixth time I'm reading this.

Secondly, this is the BEST McGonagall/Snape fic, and believe me, if its on the net, I've read it, so I pretty much know what I'm saying. Yours wins without comparison.

And thirdly, your fic had inspired me to write my own M/S story, I guess you could say E&E was the stepping stone to what would become an M/S obsession. Now, i can never have enough of the two utterly unorthodox couple. So thank you. Thank you very much.

Sincerely, and ever grateful,

p/s: will you explore even further their relationship, or is this a one time only? Either way, I totally understand.
samson chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
really sweet story, enjoyed the pairings.
I Am Asparagus chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Aw! That was so swet... :) If this story was a dog, I'd be stroking it lovingly, because it's so nice. Usually I do not like Sevvie/Minnie romances, but this was so sweet. I feel all... warm and fluffy inside. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
This story immediately lost credibility for the gross error of ages. Minerva and Severus are NOT the same age. I don't know why the author felt it necessary to do that, the romance between them could have been just as sweet with the age difference. And I hardly think Snape is one to place great value for beauty and youth for their own sake.
Amidalasky Snape chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
That was beautiful, you are a talented write to have been able to right something that moving and not have it seem rediculous.
American-Girls-2003 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
such a sweet story they really make a wonderful couple
CryingCinderella chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
wow. didn't think i'd ever finish it. but wow. it was good and i don't usually read pg-13...but this was recommended to me. Kudos on one of my favorite pairings. Well done.

P.S. i loved the whole 'gryfindor/slytherin' merger thing, it was great.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »