Reviews for Emerald & Ebony
Tainted Fire 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
Oh wow... this was completely amazing. I just love it! Oh man, that was just great. You won't believe how much I enjoyed reading your fic. Wow... I hope you continue to write Minerva/Severus fanfiction!
AntipodeanOpaleye chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This is an amazing story! It's extremely well written, and I love the plot. Please write a sequal, I'd love to read another fic as perfect as this one!
Thalia Kendall chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Excellent work! Very well written!
Dia chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
*sigh* Exquisite.
ickle-helena chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Aw, it's so sweet...

I have really enjoyed this story, it's very touching and well written. More please! Have you thought about doing a sequel?
Anguis chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Fantastic storey! I love the pairing, the tension, the emotion, and the development of secondary characters. Keep up the good work!
anon chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Write More! PLEASE! [_]
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
AWWWW! omg i looove this story its sooo sweet! its definately going into my faves list. i havereally nothing more 2 say... so ill go. keep writing tho, if all ur work is as good as this, its amazing. absolutely excellent. TOODLES!
Celestel chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I love this story! It's great!
Aconite chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
VERY good and touching. (I love Snape/McGonagall - I don't care what anyone says about the age thing!)
Streex chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
I think you should write a sequel to this. Maybe when they come back from the summer Snape and McGonagall are married. Not just that maybe Minerva is expecting! Well just email me if you need the ideas. I can think of many things to happen. Not just that what if they already have kids. I got the story for them. I'll let you know when I have typed up my version of the fifth book!
Helna chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Very good story!
RaspberryPele chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
This was a simply beautiful story. I was initially surprised at the pairing, but you wrote Severus and Minerva with care and dignity. It was a very enjoyable, life-affirming read, and it is now on my list of favorite stories. GREAT job. :)
solanara chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Wow, that was a great story! A beautiful love story and an uncommon pairing. Really beautiful.
Alchemine chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
Now, here is an excellent story. I loved the device of them writing letters to each other. And it was very touching to see them together at the end.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »