Reviews for Promises
Dee chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Beautiful.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Nemea chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Simply stunning.

I'm in tears but this is such a wonderful, amazing story!
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Beautiful, brought plenty of tears to my eyes. I don't know what it is, but death can be such a beautiful thing (funnily enough only in literature). The end of something and the beginning of something else.
ElfishScallywag chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Waah, you made me cry. Beautiful and really moving work. Are you going to do a part where she dies as well, with their reunion? It just feels a little incomplete to me now, but that's entirely your choice of course! Anyway, as with all your stories, I so adore your style. Wonderful, wonderful.
asianprincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Such a moving story!

I love how you managed to portray the hope even amongst the heartache - and I truly felt like I could feel Lothiriel's pain (definitely needed tissues!)

Another well written story, thanks!
cuthalion chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Beautiful, sad, wise and marvelous, in a very silent way. Great work, dear... not that I'm surprised.
Eve chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, I loved it! I still love this story's Lothiriel and Eomer; I love them so much I had tears in my eyes as I read this! Perhaps I'm just a sensitive person but I actually grieve for characters that I like...I hope you write more stories. I particularly have enjoyed Black Eyes and On the Wings of the Storm. Thanks for writing!

Eve
Fey Nim chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
My god. I needed to go find some tissues!
miriamne chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
very nice story!
pietas33 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh my gosh, you never fail to write amazing things. On the Wings of the Storm is still and always will be my favorite thing i have read on this site. You managed to mature the characters of both Eomer and Lothiriel without changing them too much. Bravo!

I can't wait to read what you've got planned next!
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Oh. SO lovely. Thank you very very much for this touching and charming work.

Bado go Eru,

Eavis
Odilyn23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This was a beautiful story. I have read all of your stories but haven't reviewed any yet (shame on me!). I know how precious reviews are to an author, so I decided to take the time to tell you that this story made me cry and my throat feel all dry. It touched me truly and even though it was so sad, I loved it. You are a wonderful writer and I love the Eomer/Lothiriel pairing, but there are so few good fics out there about these characters. I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Please post more soon. Again, wonderful work! :) Odilyn
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Very sad, but the ending is very beautiful.
Meggily chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was beautiful, utterly beautiful. The imagery of Edoras was stunning, and the entire piece just blew me away. Phenomenal writing, really.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »