Reviews for Promises
Deandra chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Quite wonderful, m'dear! And, yes, there is definitely an emotional truth to it - fluctuating between hope and despair, grief and joy. This was very well realized, and I like that you used the Storm characters, as that is probably my favorite of your stories (or maybe Yours to Command...).

Lots of rich detail, and I loved the glimpse of "a year later" and the grandkids and what had become of the children.

I'll just go blow my nose and dry my eyes now, if you don't mind!

- Deandra
kairi-senpai chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aww T.T the ending was so great T.T i loved it! this is by far your best work update soon!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ok, so I'm crying. That was so wonderful. Poor Lothíriel - the way you painted her grief was beautiful. I guess it would feel like half of her had vanished after spending their whole lives together. But at least she has her children and grandchildren to comfort her. I think that's the kind of old lady I'd like to be :)
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is the only story I have ever hat to beta through my tears. Lovely! LBJ
Stardust0808 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I thought this was lovely! I cried of course, but I still think it is a nice story. Great Job and I can't wait until you post the new story!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Wonderful! Sad, but awesome(as in awe inspiring)! Their grandchildren are so cute! Little children, always are it seems.

I loved this one-shot, even if it was terribly depressing. :)

Ranger
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I was crying by the end of this story, almost hard enough to not be able to type this review! Very well done, utterly heart wrenching!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3