Reviews for Never Escape The Fire
suz mc chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Lovely insight into Dean's experience. If you do this great with your first, I can't wait to see more. Glad Zat sent me here. Rock on, kid!
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Claudia, sweetheart! I’ve been looking out for this and I’m so pleased you worked up the cojones to post it: well done!

This is lovely… such a simple idea with the flames as a recurring motif but of course they are so significant to Dean and that forms the subtext.

I love how you start with his mom… it seems somehow right with what we now know of her as a hunter, but so sad because of what happens to her. Some lovely, vivd and poetic lines in here too: ‘He cherished the fire of rage that burned inside him’; ‘saved by angelic fire, which was pure and white and but also merciless and too horrible to watch’…

A great start to your fanfic writing career! :-D
Cerridwen7777 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Very lovely job...to meta the fire all the way thru the series, great job. :)
WinchesterFreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Loved it, very dark. Good job!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is chillingly good in so many ways.

Lots of lovely lines but I especially liked "Dean stared into the flames of the pyre and thought that this was the only way it all should end: In flames." and "The fireball of Carthage saved him from the hellhounds – this time – but burned to ashes two of the few remaining friends that had anchored him and made him smile." Haunting.

Honestly, I would never have guessed English is not your first language or that this was your first attempt. Keep writing girl! Oh and Kate is great, isn't she?