Reviews for First: Do No Harm
CloudCarnivore chapter 4 . 8/4
Please update soon! It's really good!
Shadir chapter 4 . 6/2
Wow! Great fic! Really love as Ratchet, I leave speechless House.
rayearthmagic chapter 4 . 5/27
I'm so glad I came upon this story! What fun! Thanks for writing this! :)
mel chapter 4 . 4/19
Hiya, just wanna say I love this story. I know you probably wont update it, since fanfic authors tend to place value on their fics based on their review count. Nonetheless, this story is well written and even though it caters to a smaller audience I still think its one of the best. Anyway keep writing and have fun. Ja ne!
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 4 . 2/16
Good story. More please?
MulberryBunny chapter 4 . 2/2
Wow. Never thought a crossover was something I needed, but apparently, it was. I absolutely LOVED IT.
It's been a loooong time, but still, if there's any chance you'll see this - please update. This story is brilliant, honestly and I'd love to know what happens next.
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
*Blinks at the amount of dust on this before writing in it* This story was/is quite amusing and it is a shame that you didn't finish it...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
cool
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
House, you are in SO much trouble!
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I already like this story! Write more please!
CiciNota chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This was adorable and super super fun, and I'm sad it's been discontinued.
Vedda chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
And and and is there a chapter 5? Pretty please? I am not saying "right now", but it would be nice to see it some day.
Vedda chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
I cant favorite this story enought
Vedda chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
"Bonafide alien infection"... Poor Cuddy!
Vedda chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is bad, in the sense is too good to be real. I am just drooling. My two favorite, god-like medicine' models (I am in the wagon, too) yelling each other.