Reviews for First: Do No Harm
jpgFury chapter 4 . 4/1
I really hope that this continues soon - such a great story so far!
SlimReaper chapter 4 . 3/5
This is just AMAZING! I hate to see that it's been so long since it was updated, but even as-is, it's truly such a wonderful read. You've got such a great way of writing Ratchet. He sounds just like himself. And it would be easy to have House sounds the same, but he's also got a distinct voice and is very much in-character. It's not two identically-snarky guys, it's two distinct, individual characters, and that's a delight to read. Cuddy is great too! Thank you for sharing this story, and I've subscribed to it just in case you ever feel like revisiting it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
i am laughing so hard right now, this is great
Whovian1110 chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Aww come on it can't end here? can it?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
this is incredible honestly
Schwertlilie81 chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
I really love your snark-of between my most favorite TV-doctors. Ive always wondered how a collision would go between the two of them.
You got them really well. They seem lifelike and quite reasonable. The little byplay with Cuddys thoughts and Houses internal jealousy was really wonderful.
Its a pity you probably wont finish this wonderful piece of writing.
Id be delighted if you would rethink that.
CloudCarnivore chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon! It's really good!
Shadir chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Wow! Great fic! Really love as Ratchet, I leave speechless House.
rayearthmagic chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
I'm so glad I came upon this story! What fun! Thanks for writing this! :)
mel chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
Hiya, just wanna say I love this story. I know you probably wont update it, since fanfic authors tend to place value on their fics based on their review count. Nonetheless, this story is well written and even though it caters to a smaller audience I still think its one of the best. Anyway keep writing and have fun. Ja ne!
Chipmunk Superfan chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Good story. More please?
MulberryBunny chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Wow. Never thought a crossover was something I needed, but apparently, it was. I absolutely LOVED IT.
It's been a loooong time, but still, if there's any chance you'll see this - please update. This story is brilliant, honestly and I'd love to know what happens next.
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
*Blinks at the amount of dust on this before writing in it* This story was/is quite amusing and it is a shame that you didn't finish it...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
House, you are in SO much trouble!