Reviews for First: Do No Harm
StackerWlf chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I admit to laughing very much when I read this chapter. I am a little confused on timelines and people though. since when did sam have medical nanites and an immortal lifespan? and who is ratchet?
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
this is really, really, ridiculously good. I'd never thought id live to see another transformers/house crossover, and this isnt even a one shot.

If one were to erect some kind of statue, or altar in your honor, any preferences? keep up the great work.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow. I was rather impressed with the yes/no conversation Rachet had with Sam.

And Rachet pushed House! *falls over laughing* I forsee much embarassment in House's future.

Keep writing!
lanatomie chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OH!

YES! LOVED THIS CHAPTER~! :D

Amazing knowledge on so much medical stuff... :D
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
...Man, that's just cruel. Funny, but cruel.
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Read this twice, because I wanted to catch all the good lines. Man, you got House in character! Looking forward to more. :D
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Have I ever told you that you are one of my fav authors of all time? No? Well this proves why you hold the tittle. You are amazing.
Chaos Terror Destruction chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"I always wanted to treat a zombie."

That's fragging awesome! Ratchet and House... Who will win? And whatever happened to Bumblebee? Why am I asking all these questions? I don't know.
YellowandBlackCamaro chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Pretty good.

*You're not gonna stop writing Masks, are you?*
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh...oh dear. I wonder if I should fear for my sanity when I read this one. Rachet and House in the same room together? Are you trying to kill people via laughing?

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Awesome! And that's a serious problem with House: when to believe his outrageous claims and when to know he's playing a prank. Heh. Thanks for sharing.
SlvrCloud5 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OMG, laughs hytserically, this is so Good! Awesome, awesome job. I can hardly wait to see where this goes. Grins. -SC
lanatomie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OH MY PRIMUS!

SQUEAK!

Hahahaha! I've been waiting for something like this! _ :D

i posted a plot bunny on LJa while ago... and here it is! I'm not even sure if you've read that or not, BUT DEAR PRIMUS THANK YOU!

GREAT Chapter! Can't wait for the next! :D
aniay chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Okay I think I love you now! You are one of my all-time favourite authors and I love Masks very much but when i got e-mail notice taht you wrote TF/House x-over I was so happy not only because someone wrote it but because you wrote it. It was bound to happen, someone writing Ratchet and House interacting and I'm sure you will manage their characters acurately. If you don't mind I will mention it on LJ to people that will surely want to read it :D
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12