Reviews for First: Do No Harm
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Decepticonsthreat to public health. Yeah, I'd say that fits.

Anyway, I can't wait for the showdown when House tries to break into Ratchet. Oh, he's in for SUCH a rude awakening.

Keep writing!
StaplersBreak chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
In the hospital where I work, ICU patients with intracranial injuries are expected to have a minimum of two 24hr bedside nurses. Food is brought to them and they use the bathroom in the suite. No television or reading material is allowed. They watch the patient.
Chaos Terror Destruction chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Sweet! A new chapter! Yay!
Clifjumpersfangirl chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
lol Oh boy just the thing to read when you not feeling good. this is great I love the interactions between Cuddy, Ratchet, and House. its great keep up the great work :D
mremre chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Oh this is fabulous! Ratchet will take House down.

Mouse, I am so so happy your 'Masks relaxation' writing brings things like this to light. I am going to go reread the chapters again ktnxbai )
SlvrCloud5 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Astounded, in love, overwhelmed, squishes you. This is truly a brilliant piece of writing. You nailed the characterizations so well, and the science seemed solid and didn't get in the way of the story or the human interactions. I love the tension between Sam and Ratchet as he was getting the details of the attack. I am seriously curious to see how House reacts when he figures out who Ratchet and Sam are, will he try to make amends in that sarcastic House way? Or will he call it no fair, and not his responsibility. Awesome job, truly. -SC
Random Person chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
As always your writing is absolutly amazing! I forced myself to read slow just to make the experience last longer. Can't wait till the chapter, for any story really. All your stories are amazing.
StackerWlf chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I admit to laughing very much when I read this chapter. I am a little confused on timelines and people though. since when did sam have medical nanites and an immortal lifespan? and who is ratchet?
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
this is really, really, ridiculously good. I'd never thought id live to see another transformers/house crossover, and this isnt even a one shot.

If one were to erect some kind of statue, or altar in your honor, any preferences? keep up the great work.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Wow. I was rather impressed with the yes/no conversation Rachet had with Sam.

And Rachet pushed House! *falls over laughing* I forsee much embarassment in House's future.

Keep writing!
lanatomie chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
OH!

YES! LOVED THIS CHAPTER~! :D

Amazing knowledge on so much medical stuff... :D
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
...Man, that's just cruel. Funny, but cruel.
Okami-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Read this twice, because I wanted to catch all the good lines. Man, you got House in character! Looking forward to more. :D
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Have I ever told you that you are one of my fav authors of all time? No? Well this proves why you hold the tittle. You are amazing.
Chaos Terror Destruction chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
"I always wanted to treat a zombie."

That's fragging awesome! Ratchet and House... Who will win? And whatever happened to Bumblebee? Why am I asking all these questions? I don't know.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »