Reviews for First: Do No Harm
Ayngel chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
This is a wonderful story - and I've much enjoyed reading it. I hope you write some more :D
icanhascamaro chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
HAH! Is it green? Is it yellow? I love how you describe how unbreakable the windows are. Actually, I loved how Ratchet did a little torturing of his own in this chapter! More please? (is in love with your story)
icanhascamaro chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Optimus, you're awesome, lol! I kept getting a visual of him in mech mode, crawling through the parking garage. Hah! :D Poor Cuddy...Ratchet just isn't interested! And House! Boy are you so in for a surprise. Never assume!
icanhascamaro chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Poor Sam! At the mercy of House? I don't think so! Good thing Ratchet is there!
icanhascamaro chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow, what can I say? I don't really like House, but this story has me very hooked. I like where it's going!
sofia chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this is probably the best TF fanfic i ever read so far, please dont leave it unfinished :( it's to amazing ! I love the ratchet/sam/bumbelbee parts, and aspecially the hurt sam/ratchet ! Its sooooo goood! Continuuuee this pleeeease! :) Hugs!
lucidscreamer chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Your characterizations are spot-on, and I LOL'd at Ratchet knocking House on his ass, as it was well deserved for his treatment of Sam. (Poor kid!) I was hoping to see the first meeting between House and Optimus, but perhaps there will one day be an update. Even if there isn't, what you've posted is a delightful read. Thanks!
luinrina chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Awesome! This story is brilliant and absolutely hilarious yet at the same time very gripping. I love the clash of House and Ratchet. You got their characters nailed and that electrifies every single scene where these two appear together.

I wished there was more to read, not just the four chapters you published. Is there a chance to see it continued? I hope it will go on; I'd definitely read it.
Moonlight black rose chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
oohh I love Grumpy old Ratchet best doc-bot ever!
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Please countine! This is really good.
Sanosuke-1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Great characterization of Ratchet, House is his usual snarky, unbearable self and Cuddy works hard to suspend her disbelief, I hope you continue this, I'm really liking it.
Tulip chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I was so excited when I found this story! And then I started reading it and I was awed and amused and so very, very pleased. Then I saw that it wasn't finished, and then I saw the last update date. And now I am sad.
musical-artist94 chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Oh my gosh this story was written amazingly well. It makes me want to start watching House again. :) I haven't watched it in a while.

I know you've said your busy but I would love to read more chapters!
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
great story!
Astrum Ululatum chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Bumblebeeee!

Oh my, you are quite the genius! I love your characterizations, they are *spot on* and the interaction between House and Ratchet is pure brilliance! I hope you are able to continue this, I would love to read more!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »