Reviews for Finding Love Again
Volleyball3Girl chapter 31 . 5/2/2013
This was so good! I absolutely love it!
Bingobaby chapter 31 . 3/8/2012
Hey I really loved reading this story. I love Randy stories. They seemed to be so good. I can't wait to see what other good stories you got and of course I can't wait to continue on reading your current Randy story. So keep up the great work and post more soon.
wontgiveupthateasilyxx chapter 31 . 7/22/2011
woah! loved it!

amazing! :)
Luv4RobPattz chapter 31 . 7/8/2011
I just found this story and absolutely loved it!
stripes31 chapter 31 . 8/18/2010
great story loved it
StraightLife116 chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
you're a dang good writer, that story was EPICLY AMAZING. great job.
angelicacena1621 chapter 31 . 5/4/2010
This was a really good story. I love the name they pick for their daughter. I love that randy get a tattoo of Ashley name on his arm my boyfriend did that for me and I love it. I love the fact that they are having twins this was a really good story. I love it all. I love the names you pick for the twins and for the kids they are all cute names. I love how they name the boy twin after his brother that was sweet. I love how romantic and corny randy is in this story. I love the ring he give her with the kids names and stuff that was so cute. This was one of the best randy Orton/oc’s stories I have ever read. I love the military thing I mean Justin little part because my step brother is in the military this makes me want to write a fan fic I should but kind of nervous to. Plus that lit part making funny of john and randy saying I will let u go back to your love fest lol that was funny. Anyways this was a really good story great job.
angelicacena1621 chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
i am reading ten chapters at a time this was really good so far i love it. i love the baby girl name they pick and i am so glad that htey are having a girl and that should be so cute i love that randey get her name on his arm my friend did that for his girl and i thought it was sweet you are a really good writer
angelicacena1621 chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
i read the first ten chapters and fall in love with this story and i cried a little during the sad chatpers but this was really good so far i can't wait to read the rest u are a really good writer
Texascutie75103 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
It's almost hard to say that I love this story so far since it made me cry (lol), but I can say that it's fantastic writing. I can definately feel the pain.
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 31 . 4/1/2010
You did excellent on this story, especially with keeping the reader guessing and never guessing the right turn of events, at times. Awesome job!
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 25 . 4/1/2010
Well, once again, I never saw that coming! I really thought everything would be fine and everyone would make up, but still, interesting enough! Good chapter!
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 23 . 4/1/2010
When her parents came back into her life, I seriously never expected this reaction! I hope everything works out by the end!
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 18 . 4/1/2010
That was really sweet of her to offer that as the baby's middle name! Awesome chapter, but somehow I can sense more trouble lying ahead?
hbkcenaortonaddict chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
I'm really wondering how their families are going to take the news! It's major and big! Love it so far! Excellent story!