Reviews for The Galahad Principle
Halfred Askold chapter 7 . 5/31
Loved the story, but the ending seemed unfulfilled. Missing something. Everything else was excellent.

Rate: A
Persephonespomegranate chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thrilled with this wonderful exploration of emotion and growth and human spirit and love and will. So well done. Adore these two together. PS- Totally dug the "Tea. Earl Grey. Hot ". Thank you. ;)
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Wonderful story. I think you handled the assault very beautifully. Thanks so much
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
This is a great story and a very moving chapter. It's easy to see why Penny would go to Sheldon with all his phobias and not wanting to be touched. He is the one person that she knows she can be safe with
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This was so stunningly beautiful. It gripped me in all the best ways and lead me down such wonderful paths. Fantastic writing and your characters are just exquisite.
lilsweetheart874 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
aww that was so cute! this was my first big bang fanfic much less sheldon/penny. It was so good i loved all of it!
Cosmic Empress chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Penny's dad's name is Wyatt and Sheldon's brother's name is George Jr or Junior for short. FYI
Lizanne chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I really hope that's not the whole story; I didn't see any 'complete' in the description. I would love to read more of this story.

- Lizanne
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
*tears up* what a perfectly lovely way to end the story (I assume this is the end). I really enjoyed reading this, great work!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
ARGH SO MUCH CUTENESS.
I seriously love this fic.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh good, I was sad thinking that Leonard and them wouldn't come to some kind of understanding.
Great Chapter, so much development in their relationship. It was so funny how casually they bring up marriage :D
EmilyEverlasting chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Oh god, that was so cute, to the highest possible degree. Darn that Leonard for messing with it.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god, Sheldon is quite possibly the best character ever created. Or at the least, your rendering of him is.
Sheldor, my hero! ;D *swoon*
Spunkalovely chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I love this! It's fantastically written!
carae chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Ahh, great happy ending after such a sad start. Nice story. Thanks for sharing it.