Reviews for The Galahad Principle
kimjo2 chapter 7 . 5/10
Wonderful story. I think you handled the assault very beautifully. Thanks so much
lmill123 chapter 1 . 3/23
This is a great story and a very moving chapter. It's easy to see why Penny would go to Sheldon with all his phobias and not wanting to be touched. He is the one person that she knows she can be safe with
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This was so stunningly beautiful. It gripped me in all the best ways and lead me down such wonderful paths. Fantastic writing and your characters are just exquisite.
lilsweetheart874 chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
aww that was so cute! this was my first big bang fanfic much less sheldon/penny. It was so good i loved all of it!
Cosmic Empress chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Penny's dad's name is Wyatt and Sheldon's brother's name is George Jr or Junior for short. FYI
Lizanne chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
I really hope that's not the whole story; I didn't see any 'complete' in the description. I would love to read more of this story.

- Lizanne
EmilyEverlasting chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
*tears up* what a perfectly lovely way to end the story (I assume this is the end). I really enjoyed reading this, great work!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I seriously love this fic.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
Oh good, I was sad thinking that Leonard and them wouldn't come to some kind of understanding.
Great Chapter, so much development in their relationship. It was so funny how casually they bring up marriage :D
EmilyEverlasting chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Oh god, that was so cute, to the highest possible degree. Darn that Leonard for messing with it.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Oh my god, Sheldon is quite possibly the best character ever created. Or at the least, your rendering of him is.
Sheldor, my hero! ;D *swoon*
Spunkalovely chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I love this! It's fantastically written!
carae chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Ahh, great happy ending after such a sad start. Nice story. Thanks for sharing it.
squeegybug chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I Love this story. Even though its labeled Darkfic, its not that bad...I've read some things that make me very wary of that label. Anyway, I love this "Penny was a basket full of kittens and Raj didn't care they sometimes clawed or bit at his fingers. He wanted to pet them until they purred and fell asleep in his hands, trusting and wary all at once, helplessly adorable and ruthlessly independent."
It is such a perfect statement about loving cats. I hope you don't mind me saving that bit so I can reply to all my friends who are exclusively 'dog people'. They always want to know why you would love something so aloof and this answers perfectly... Although I know that isn't why you said it, you were describing Penny's personality as Raj sees it. Anyway, I just had to throw that in there.
La Pythie chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
What a sad way to bring Penny and Sheldon closer... Oh man, I just love him for what he did for her.