Reviews for Dear Diary
SomethingMoreQ chapter 17 . 7/4
Wow. Just...wow. The endind is amazing. This fic is amazing. I noted like tow mistakes in here. No lie. I am pretty grateful that you wrote this.
And Alfred finally admits that he's gay.
Also, I have to say that I am really liking how Ivan can dance. The way you wrote him is the best part of this story.
Yeah, it was infuriating, funny, surprising, creepy, weird, and heartbreaking. But it is also amazing. You're a really talented writer, and if it's one thing I'd like to see, it's that this is made into a movie. I'd pay a lot to see it. Anyways, thank you very much for this story. :)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 16 . 7/4
Yeah, so...the letter is NOT depressing at all. Nope. Not in the slightest. Eh...
It was kind of heartbreaking, to tell the truth. They do say if you love something, then let it go. I guess Ivan's learned that. He just wants Alfred to be happy, and that is tragic in itself.
When I first started to read this, I thought it would be funny, slightly cracky, and...ya know, not serious. I was wrong. Not that is isn;t funny 0 oh heck yeah it is- but it turned out to have many more twits and turns than I previously had thought, and I am thankful for that. Thank you for an amazing read.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 15 . 7/4
Aw! They finally made up! That makes me happier than it should. And makes me realize that a lot of shit in his fanfic could be avoided if everyone had just TALKED in the first place. Kind of ,ind-boggling and frustrating.
By the way, the part with Alfred's 'script' was pure. Gold. It's so Alfred and so funny! I can definitely see him doing something like that. And acting it put. With motions and voices.
But the way Ivan reacted was worrying. After reading this fic, I'm seeing Ivan in sort of a different light. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I'm hoping for a good ending.
And yes. Yes, I do want it gay.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 14 . 7/4
ARGH. Alfred messed up again, and he's going to regret it. I swear. The beauty of his fic is the way you write Alfred. It's pretty cool. This story deserves every review or read it gets, and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about it. My sister has already heard quite a bit about it.
But still.
The Alfred Ivan stuff is getting out of hand. Something's gotta happen soon, or Alfred's going to have to listen to his sub-consciousness. Speaking of which, the dream was a brilliant touch.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 13 . 7/4
UM. Elizabeta? Eh...going to check my room for cameras now. But good for you, Roderich! I've always likes Austria.
And great job, Alfred! You finally did something right. I applaud you, like I do the author of this fic. Amazing.
The April Fools Day had me smiling. Matthew's joke was hilarious and so very Canada. Nice job.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 12 . 7/4
Oh boy. Oh no. Not the scarf. Stuff's about to go down. Honestly, there is so much drama going on in here, it's unbelievable. The part with Russia in the cafeteria was amazing. I can actually picture it happening, and Alfred, I feel bad for you.
I've only caught one mistake so far, and I am not trying to be picky. It's just that there is NO mistakes, so this one stood out. You accidentally wrote U've instead of I've a few chapters back. Don't take offense. It doesn't bother me. I din't care, and i don't know why I mentioned it. Don't be mad at me; I really love this fic.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 11 . 7/4
I think it's safe to assume that Arthur and Kiku are dating. And Alfred is oblivious once again. :D
This chapter was the slightest bit dull; I don't have much to say, but it was alright.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 10 . 7/4
Oh. OH. So Alfred finally sees the light and messes up. He just doesn't bother to look past the surface, does he?
Nope.
And now I am feeling really bad for Ivan. I kind of want to give him a hug right now. *hugs Russia*
Alfred's really messed up with a lot of people. It's pretty amazing how you've built up all of the conflicts and included a vast majority of characters.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 9 . 7/4
"RAWR I OWN YOU."
That is one of the best things that I have ever read. I will be saying that over and over again now. Rawr. The part at the beginning with...erm.. the laptop and Elizabeta was hi-lar-i-ous. That's got to be one of the best parts in this fic.
Alos, I'm kind of pissed at Alfred. He needs to stop making his little smart-ass comments about Ivan and open his eyes. This is one of the things that makes you a good writer- you know how to write infuriating/bad qualities.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 8 . 7/4
BEST. CHAPTER. YET. I'm kind of at loss for words here. Let's just say it was about as awesome as Prussia.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 7 . 7/4
I agree with your reasoning of Ivan. That is something that I can see him doing. Also...XD Ivan't going to go on vacation with Alfred! I can't wait!
But it seems to be that SOMETHING'S going to happen while Ivan and Alfred are together, and I am not complaining. While I do enjoy USUK and the occasional FrUK, RussiaxAmerica has grown on me, and i like it a lot. This is a great fic and totally satisfies my desires for some good ol' RussiaAmerica. (I don;t know what their ship name is...)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 6 . 7/4
XD XD XD Best chapter yet! I have to say it again: I LOVE the way you write Russia! Especially the way he decides things. The way he'll say something, and make it perfectly clear that it's gonna be followed. It's so him!
And I have a feeling that Natalia left the note. Oh joy.
AND I was right. Arthur did find out. Sigh. Here we go again...
SomethingMoreQ chapter 5 . 7/4
Oh shoot. I think Arthur found out. Oh no. Well, to coin a phrase of Alfred's, "Shit's about to hit the fan."

I can't wait.

But no I am totally getting Ivan's point of view on Alfred. He really is quite dense in this fic. I like that aspect of him as you wrote it. To the reader, it is endlessly frustrating, but so very Alfred. Great job.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 4 . 7/4
Well, it now seems that Arthur should have been informed of the relationship between Matthew and Francis. Now, when the truth comes out, there will be hell to pay. Excuse my language.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 7/4
Aw. I'm beginning to feel kind of bad for Ivan. Poor guy doesn't really know how to deal with these kinds of things. Nice touch, by the way, with the snowball part. One of my favorite parts so far, besides faerie lists.
I must mention that I love the way you are writing this. The tone is so inexplicably Alfred. It's like I am actually reading America's diary, which in a way, I guess I am. But you've captured his tone and views so very well. And no, I have not noticed any grammar or punctuation mistakes so far. That is amazing in its own. :)