Reviews for Dear Diary
Qatari-Penguin chapter 17 . 7/29
OMG I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT YOU TOTALLY HAD ME GOING AT THE END AND THEN IT WAS IVANS PLAN ALL ALONG HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY ALMOST DROPPED MY TABLET WHEN I READ THAT
-Ahem-
In other news, I loved this. The voice you give Alfred is perfect. :)
bleachfreak13 chapter 17 . 7/28
That story was freaking awesome xD
I cracked up when I saw that smiley face after it talked about how Belarus got arrested XDXDXD
KARKAT chapter 4 . 6/20
I KNEW IT.
yeet333 chapter 17 . 6/14
...Wow.
Dat ending doe, especially Belarus'.
I gotta say, I LOVED this! Just the right mix of humor, feels, and drama!
Also, MOULIN ROUGE ASDFGHJKL
ERMERGERD XD
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 17 . 1/12
I love your fanfiction, it's very cute and and you write a very good RusAme.
Kokoa
upthelane chapter 17 . 10/26/2014
THIS STORY WAS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME OMG I LOVED IT SO MUCH WHY DID IT HAVE TO END TOO GOOD
ahappygoat chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
... ;w; awww... DAMN IT NOW IM DONE, BUT I NEEED MORE. this was freaking adorable, even if i was really mad at alfred for like...more than half the story . and ivan is so damn cute and adorably manipulative! nice story 0
ahappygoat chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
on ch 10 and...

GRRR FUCK ALFRED HE DOESNT DESERVE IVAN, IVAN DESERVES BETTER. aaaaghasdkghwuouhf

but great story so far, and funny x3
ahappygoat chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
woahshit, this love triangle between frukcan... i dont wanna see francis and matt break up... but i want arthur to be happy... *violently crosses fingers and wishes on stars for polyamory , as it is the best amory.*
Alavi chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
i'm too lazy to log in . . . :)
great story :D
QuirkyRevelations chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
Alright, I'd like to say right now that I am NOT a RusAme fan at all; I don't ship it and honestly the couple doesn't do it for me. However, something drew me to your story and I couldn't help but read it over the course of two days...and I am so glad I did! This is funny, clever, interesting, and I just adored the plot! I have to say, your characterization of America is spot on and you just nailed his thoughts perfectly! Very impressive. Though I'm not a RusAme fan, I love this story and I'm glad I gave it a chance and even happier that you wrote it in the first place! You get a thumb's up from me as well as a favorite. Great job, excellent job! :D
iluvfandoms1 chapter 17 . 9/2/2014
ScarlettAngel2 chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
You big meany, that letter was way too sad! I would have seriously gone into depression mode if there wasn't an epilogue. That being said, absolutely loved the story!
Reader chapter 17 . 4/25/2014