Reviews for Dear Diary
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 17 . 6/25
LUDWIG AND FELI MOVED TO CHICAGO!? THATS LIKE TWO HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE BY CAR!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 13 . 6/25
Lmao Rodrick u will have to start with me first XD
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 4 . 6/25
DRAMA! Like my freshman year of high school.
L-013 chapter 16 . 4/22
I looked up and translated Morse code just to realize Alfred F Jones was calling Arthur a bastard. I should have fucking expected this and not wasted my time googling Morse code alphabets.
Читал перевод на русский... и мне понравилось!)) Жаль, что Альфред такой глупый.. в конце только понял, что любит его. Эх.

Очень смутило(?) как Альфред выражался х) особенно с травой и всякое гандон там... Всегда замечаю в американских произведениях такое. Но пусть это будет изюминкой Альфреда. х)

Спасибо автору.)))
TouchDouche chapter 17 . 8/20/2016
Oh damn. I enjoyed this story a lot, but damn. She freakin...
TouchDouche chapter 6 . 8/20/2016
This is perfect
TouchDouche chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Christ on a cracker, I've never heard that before
And I'm curious
SomethingMoreQ chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
Wow. Just...wow. The endind is amazing. This fic is amazing. I noted like tow mistakes in here. No lie. I am pretty grateful that you wrote this.
And Alfred finally admits that he's gay.
Also, I have to say that I am really liking how Ivan can dance. The way you wrote him is the best part of this story.
Yeah, it was infuriating, funny, surprising, creepy, weird, and heartbreaking. But it is also amazing. You're a really talented writer, and if it's one thing I'd like to see, it's that this is made into a movie. I'd pay a lot to see it. Anyways, thank you very much for this story. :)
SomethingMoreQ chapter 16 . 7/4/2016
Yeah, so...the letter is NOT depressing at all. Nope. Not in the slightest. Eh...
It was kind of heartbreaking, to tell the truth. They do say if you love something, then let it go. I guess Ivan's learned that. He just wants Alfred to be happy, and that is tragic in itself.
When I first started to read this, I thought it would be funny, slightly cracky, and...ya know, not serious. I was wrong. Not that is isn;t funny 0 oh heck yeah it is- but it turned out to have many more twits and turns than I previously had thought, and I am thankful for that. Thank you for an amazing read.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
Aw! They finally made up! That makes me happier than it should. And makes me realize that a lot of shit in his fanfic could be avoided if everyone had just TALKED in the first place. Kind of ,ind-boggling and frustrating.
By the way, the part with Alfred's 'script' was pure. Gold. It's so Alfred and so funny! I can definitely see him doing something like that. And acting it put. With motions and voices.
But the way Ivan reacted was worrying. After reading this fic, I'm seeing Ivan in sort of a different light. I can't wait to see what happens next, but I'm hoping for a good ending.
And yes. Yes, I do want it gay.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 14 . 7/4/2016
ARGH. Alfred messed up again, and he's going to regret it. I swear. The beauty of his fic is the way you write Alfred. It's pretty cool. This story deserves every review or read it gets, and I will be sure to tell everyone I know about it. My sister has already heard quite a bit about it.
But still.
The Alfred Ivan stuff is getting out of hand. Something's gotta happen soon, or Alfred's going to have to listen to his sub-consciousness. Speaking of which, the dream was a brilliant touch.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
UM. Elizabeta? Eh...going to check my room for cameras now. But good for you, Roderich! I've always likes Austria.
And great job, Alfred! You finally did something right. I applaud you, like I do the author of this fic. Amazing.
The April Fools Day had me smiling. Matthew's joke was hilarious and so very Canada. Nice job.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
Oh boy. Oh no. Not the scarf. Stuff's about to go down. Honestly, there is so much drama going on in here, it's unbelievable. The part with Russia in the cafeteria was amazing. I can actually picture it happening, and Alfred, I feel bad for you.
I've only caught one mistake so far, and I am not trying to be picky. It's just that there is NO mistakes, so this one stood out. You accidentally wrote U've instead of I've a few chapters back. Don't take offense. It doesn't bother me. I din't care, and i don't know why I mentioned it. Don't be mad at me; I really love this fic.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 11 . 7/4/2016
I think it's safe to assume that Arthur and Kiku are dating. And Alfred is oblivious once again. :D
This chapter was the slightest bit dull; I don't have much to say, but it was alright.