Reviews for Breaking the Rules
M. Louise E chapter 6 . 2/20
Nicely Done. :D
This is also awesome! You really should do much more stuff like this! I have spent like almost an hour wading through all of your stories to find the NCIS ones! Awesome! I also like the 3 Musketeers one where they all have a cold. Can't wait for more!
Mele chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
You know, I not only like 'your' Tony, but 'your' Gibbs as well. He turns up all too rarely on the show itself. This is the Gibbs who willingly sat at the hospital by McGee while waiting to see Deliah. This is the Gibbs who makes it understandable that his team cares so much about him. Hoping to see more of him in the show as well. Nice story, very very well done, as per usual.
Kerensa chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very nice beginning. I can't believe that Tony tried to get away with hiding his injuries. g He should have known that Gibbs, among others, would find out.
MaryCS chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Hello
Just found your story on fanfic - and loved every chapter - you have quite a talent in capturing the characters. Thank you for sharing you talent.
MaryCS
hanks chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Your a great writer that was amazing
Madances chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
You did a good job. Thanks! Tracy
lilawonder chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Great story! I loved Gibbs' punishment!
star trek nutcase chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
Your writing for H.5.0 was so superb and ventured into NCIS, fanfiction I haven't tried before. I really enjoyed this story. Just can't beat well written stories with some hurt & comfort. BTW, because I had just read H.5.0 I picked up on the striking similarities in the surgery/post-op dialogue & descriptions. Not really a criticism, but just saying...
lastcrazyhorn chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
"Should I be scared?"

"Yep."

*chortles*

It was DiNozzo's turn to roll his eyes. "Not helpin' here, Boss."

- muahhahaha
lastcrazyhorn chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
His commanding tone dared the doctor to argue.

I certainly wouldn't dare!

Abby donned her best puppy dog expression, green eyes luminous.

Awww.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Ducky leaned back in his seat, a gentle smirk on his face. "Hardly—worried about ME actually. You're grouchy when all you've had all day is coffee."

Good line!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
"How about an ass-kicking with a side of pissed off boss?" Leroy Jethro Gibbs growled.

*snorts*
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
WOrking my way back through some favs and had forgotten how much fun this story was. The punishment was outstanding.

Seriously, people griped about short chapters? I may moan about them only because I'm greedy but cripes only in teasing.

Quality writing can't be forced and should be treasured in what every form or length it is shared in.
abfirechick chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
A great punishment for Tony! In some ways it would do it good for him to spend time with Ducky, he is more of a paternal figure that DiNozzo really needs.