Reviews for rescue breathing
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
the angst. THE ANGST. A really wonderful oneshot. I loved the 'because its sakura' part of the story, it was like the thoughts were just rolling out of his head, all jumbled and incoherent but so clear at the same time. Keep it up!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I am still completely in love with this.
You have one of the most beautiful writing styles I've ever come across.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
awww, its so sad, and pretty at the ssame time :)
krapfm chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was so breathtakingly beautiful. :)
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was wonderful. You really captured the characterization of Sasuke that I always pictured but could never really pull off describing: that he loves Sakura and Naruto, and that it doesn't matter. You describe his ambiguity with dizzying clarity without having anyone step even one inch out of character. You mix stream of consciousness with exact detail, and it's almost nothing to picture Sasuke's struggle and Sakura's reaction. Thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful story, you're so talented!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Beautifully written story, mrie. It fills me with warmth and hope.

I read your profile and saw that 'naruto is dead to you' but thank you for the story anyway, it's lovely.

Thanks, K&K
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*sob*

Beautiful...
sakurasasuke chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome thanks so much for wrighting this...hope.
EbonyCaptain chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this is kinda poetic. very sweet and cute, and you can spin the words to be something beautiful.

EC
Deploringly chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my. that was scrumdiddlyumptious. *heartheartheart*
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I thought he wasn't gonna go. Was happy when he did. xD
antlercrown chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This poem felt very poetic. I loved how you words flowed smoothly and it felt...crisp. I like your writing style.

I think that this story has a lot of meaning. Broken relationships, trying to mend themselves, but they're damaged beyond repair. It's beautiful.

My favorite line was: "I'm not good. I'm not sane. I'm not worth anything. I'm not who you think I am."

:D

Amazing.

-zanibarr
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this was an amazing story! o:
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
oh, this is so precious! i've always been a sucker for sasuke angst - epsecially when it's like this. it's just his willpower and how it's so sasuke and asdfghjkl - *flails*

and sakura's characterization! it's like the perfect balance of her maturation and her i-love-sasuke phase!

YOU ARE AMAZING. I LOVE YOU.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
T.S. Elliot reference! I'm sorry, I'm obsessed with that poet right now, so I had to mention it.

Anyways, lovely work as usual. - I rather like how you put it from his side of the story, how is still running from denial.

(Though, wow, you have a lot of long sentences...-;;)

And the overlying theme is carried through, connecting it all, and the endings is just love.

And I will stop gushing now.

Edits:

"Sakura stares at him, eyes open wide beneath he furrowed brow." 'he' should be 'her'

"She istaller." 'istaller' 'is taller'