Reviews for rescue breathing
MirrorImage003 chapter 1 . 6/4
This is honestly one of the most beautifully written fan fictions I have ever read. It's so rhythmic and organic and it doesn't utilize overdone cliches. I adored the descriptions and the characterization of Sasuke in this, as well as Sakura's steely resolve. While I don't want to demean the value of loving someone unconditionally, I can get tired of the Sakura trope where she always chases after Sasuke despite her own self-preservation. I think this was a perfect way of showing how she still loves him, but how she won't be an enabler for his own demise. It was incredible to read, so thank you for writing it! Even if it was like seven years ago hahaha
ALightLit chapter 1 . 2/24
Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
So beautiful :) I loved it!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I love how you wrote this!
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is heartrenderingly beautiful.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
the angst. THE ANGST. A really wonderful oneshot. I loved the 'because its sakura' part of the story, it was like the thoughts were just rolling out of his head, all jumbled and incoherent but so clear at the same time. Keep it up!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I am still completely in love with this.
You have one of the most beautiful writing styles I've ever come across.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
awww, its so sad, and pretty at the ssame time :)
krapfm chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
That was so breathtakingly beautiful. :)
JinnySkeans chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was wonderful. You really captured the characterization of Sasuke that I always pictured but could never really pull off describing: that he loves Sakura and Naruto, and that it doesn't matter. You describe his ambiguity with dizzying clarity without having anyone step even one inch out of character. You mix stream of consciousness with exact detail, and it's almost nothing to picture Sasuke's struggle and Sakura's reaction. Thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful story, you're so talented!
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Beautifully written story, mrie. It fills me with warmth and hope.

I read your profile and saw that 'naruto is dead to you' but thank you for the story anyway, it's lovely.

Thanks, K&K
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
*sob*

Beautiful...
sakurasasuke chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Awesome thanks so much for wrighting this...hope.
Zany is Me chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this is kinda poetic. very sweet and cute, and you can spin the words to be something beautiful.

EC
Deploringly chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my. that was scrumdiddlyumptious. *heartheartheart*