Reviews for It's Been So Long
I love this don't give up
The nirvana chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
Absolutely an incredible fanfic
The only thing i would change are the emotions :) other than that you did a fantastic job!
Taishou.a chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
I loved this fic so much! I stayed up till nearly 5 am just to finish it. Lol.

This really should have more reviews. I found it very cute and I think it had just the right amount of classic Higurashi in it. I love the way Shion is portrayed in this fic. Satoshi, too. And I loved loved loved the ending! Which means a lot coming from me, considering I hate most endings to stories.

It really seems like you took your time on it, and I think that deserves a well done! :)

(Also, I love your pen name! :D)
Dangogirl96 chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Wonderul fic sweetie shion and satoshi is the best higurashi pairing and this fic was a wonderful breath of fresh air since there are hardly any fics about this couple. Lovely fic which I greatly enjoyed, Shions my gave character too. I hope the dissapointing lack off reviews do not down your spirits and you keep on writing!
sarahemsley chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
My God I want to kill that defense lawyer, are they really that abominable in real cases? I mean, Shion almost got raped then to top it all off she's accused of being a slut? I was half expecting Mion to jump to her feet and scream at the guy, I wouldn't put it past her. Clever how you used the Meakashi-hen arc in Shion's nightmare, little did she know it WAS real in another world. I enjoyed the story all the way through and loved the ongoing arguments between the twins; sibling rivalry, ain't it sweet?
Smile 8D chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
Bloody Brilliant. All the way through.

.AJS
Bloom Momomiya chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
Great story! Yay Satoshi's alive! XD

Please continue!
Zoken Hirogechi chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
Great story, keep it up. Don't worry about the reviews, just write the story for fun.
CelestialExplorer chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
You're really rushing things aren't you? Satoshi had only just awoken and he's already thinking of proposin to Shion. I guess she was waiting for it for a long time but still... It's especially evident when you look at Keichi and Mion who took their time in comparison.

I'm not sure I like how you just brush off some of the more immediate consequences of Satoshis long coma. Sure you pictured all the catching up he had to do well, but that's hardly the only problem he'd face, perhaps not even the most difficult one. After all he was laying immobile on a hospital bed for what, seven years(or was it five? Ah, no matter)? Wouldn't all that inactivity make him weak enough that Satoko could manhandle him with one arm tied behind her back? What's more he effectively missed his opportunity to actually gain some education- he didn't even pass middle school. Which means the only job he'll ever land would be doing roadwork or cleaning, and he probably lacks stamina for either right now anyway. In short, he can't take care of his girlfriend in any way. Sure Shion is a strong woman and she likely doesn't need people to look after her but it seems strange that Satoshi isn't bothered with his shortcomings at all. He even goes as far as to shrug off the Elders' concern with some 'With all the money she has...' crap(the way it's Mion who's inheriting a fortune, what with having to manage family business and all, Shion might still get some decent sum herself but definetely not enough to just live off the interest for the rest of her life).

Satoshi should seriously man up a bit. Keichi could probably help him along the way seeing he's pretty much the only other man his age around- he can't very well run to Mion for advice with everything, right?

Shion is interesting. It was a nice touch with all those psychology books- it really showed how much she cared about Satoko. Her jealousy is creepy though, well the syndrome makes everyone creepy but when you consider what she's capable of doing... Ugh I hope it won't end up with her going on a killing spree again- she's to nice to go crazy once more.

So far I find this story interesting and I intend to keep on reading so don't go dropping it just because people are too lazy to review :D( heck, I'm lazy as well- took me four chapters to get round to reviewing ;) )

P.S. No matter how reasonable you'll make it sound Irie marryin Satoko is still creepy :P
Zoken Hirogechi chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Hey, I like the story so far. I was a bit suprised with the Psychology/book twist. Nice add.

Keep it up. I look forward to your next chapter.
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Please excuse the following fangirlism:

SQUE.

This is just...so incredibly cute.

And Satoshi always need more luv from the fandom.