Reviews for Final AU
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Fantastic story! Really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
I simply love your Sherlock Homes stories and hope that you will find the time to write many, many more.
Azolean chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
lol I don't usually go for AU this far out there. But this was definitely an interesting read. And it was an awesome twist on what could have been. Again, quite plausible; and would fit neatly into the canon in many ways.

Thank you.
lovesFanFic chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
I got about halfway through this chapter when I got a stunning mental image (to which my artistic skills are sadly unequal) of this hodge-podge, but undoubtedly real, family: a mother, two brothers, and a son, three generations of the truest family to never share a drop of blood or the slightest physical resemblance. 221 Baker Street just got homier. Is there any chance you'd write a few adventures of Holmes and Watson in their new relationship, or perhaps a scene of Niels meeting the Irregulars? It seems that the Baker Street boys could probably provide him an invaluable extracurricular education, and a prayer of fitting in with the other boys at school after possibly never, and definitely not in the past year, having friends of his own age. Thanks for a great adventure!
nomdeplume30 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Amazing AU! Very well written and quite gripping. I was dying right along with Holmes when Watson refused to let him speak, making it clear that Holmes had to earn his trust back. I liked the touch of Watson having a set of their 'real' clothes so they could return to London as Holmes and Watson. That was great. I liked Neils, too. Will you be writing any more about him? He could get up to some pretty interesting adventures seeing as who is raising him!
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 8/7/2010
Excellent! Glad to hear all those sketches weren't lost, and that the game's afoot once more.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Yes, hiding behind Neils is their only hope against Mrs. Hudson's wrath...G
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
A tale nicely told; Watson chose correctly, even though doing so left Moran to his own devices for a while.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Oh! What a lovely reunion-subtle, understated, yet totally heartfelt.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Excellent realization on Holmes' part as to what their friendship was in the past, and what it needs to be now.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Oh, very good. So Mycroft has been tracking them, more or less, pretty much all the time. That could be a good thing.

As for Moran, I vote for decapitation. Funny games have been played with hanging over the years; but the axe and sword are truly final.

And here's hoping Dr. Watson and Mr. Holmes (and Neils) will all return together.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Very good-Sigerson was, after all, quite a liability, since it's possible he could be traced. However, the French expert (I suspect his papers were fairly reasonable to purchase or forge) would be much more helpful.

Two years, huh-and yet, it sounds like a good life.

Although stitching one's own wound _can't_ be fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Grovel, Sigerson, _grovel_! The game is up, and it's time for you to _show_ your friend how much you want that friendship back.

Very good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Very safe and reliable – although he travels with his son…

-Ha! Very good set up for the meeting, too. I wonder how quickly Watson recognized _him_?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Good for Watson! Yes, the hunt is important; but so is the life of a child. Here's hoping that the two of them don't become targets later on.