Reviews for Believe
Crystalena chapter 3 . 3/9
This is a bit different. I'm liking it so far!
catonmic33 chapter 25 . 10/27/2020
Heartbreaking :(
catonmic33 chapter 20 . 10/27/2020
Harsh... f***ing harsh. Poor Bella. First time, no more vagina, and the guy disappears on her without even caring... Screw Eddy and leave room for Jasper ! At least he knows what he's doing.
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 41 . 10/20/2020
I loved this story so much! I wish there was a longer epilogue with a time jump, I love Jess and Ellie so much
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 35 . 10/20/2020
Omg! I giggled at the university, it’s only 20 minutes from me!
Emo4 chapter 41 . 9/17/2020
I really love this story. it's like you captured Bella growing up and becoming a happy young women, she was still loyal and loving of her family but didn't ignore her own wants and needs to make everyone else happy. Edward is stuck at 17, young selfish thinking he knows best, he doesn't change, I don't think he wants to he's stuck in his era. Jasper changed for the better and had to work hard to do it but he did it after he left the south once before so he does know he capable that's the main difference between Edward and Jasper. One thing I don't get is, if Alice saw Bella getting a paper cut why didn't she just not wrap the gift? Use a gift bag. in the end she still got a paper cut, she never did tell Jasper that. Alice took Jasper confidence away over the years by constantly making him break because of her visions which are based on decisions. more talking and faith could have probably avoided Jasper's slips.
Emo4 chapter 20 . 9/17/2020
wow that first time was horrible! he never once did anything for her not even make sure her body was ready! then he bolts, no words?
Guest chapter 32 . 3/30/2020
"Why were you here tonight, Edward?"... seriously, does Bella have no blanking shame. I really dislike you Bella, but love jasper. Plus, your introduced me to k’s choice, which I know love!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2020
Umm, why does your Bella have to be so selfish and desperate for sex.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2019
Bella is a selfish bitch
M.S.Carol chapter 10 . 7/15/2019
It begins
chellekathrynnn chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
Bella honestly deserves to be yelled at. She doesn’t need to fix him. She’s being stupid. He doesn’t want help leave jasper alone. Go back to your prude boyfriend
clickpic chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
I'm so sad right now...
momma2fan chapter 41 . 4/27/2019
Great story. I loved that you didn't gloss over the pain she felt when she broke up with Edward, or his. I've read that so many times and often wonder how the author chooses to make her so cold about their relationship ending. Great job, I loved it.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 41 . 3/1/2019
Honestly the story is very well written and flows nicely. It just needed a little more detail, in my opinion. It's interesting that I really didn't like this story. I know it sounds weird but all the drama with Bella cheating on Edward... I just didn't like it. Yet the way it was written was great. Can't wait to read more of your work.
1,397 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »