Reviews for Believe
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2019
Bella is a selfish bitch
M.S.Carol chapter 10 . 7/15/2019
It begins
chellekathrynnn chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
Bella honestly deserves to be yelled at. She doesn’t need to fix him. She’s being stupid. He doesn’t want help leave jasper alone. Go back to your prude boyfriend
clickpic chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
I'm so sad right now...
momma2fan chapter 41 . 4/27/2019
Great story. I loved that you didn't gloss over the pain she felt when she broke up with Edward, or his. I've read that so many times and often wonder how the author chooses to make her so cold about their relationship ending. Great job, I loved it.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 41 . 3/1/2019
Honestly the story is very well written and flows nicely. It just needed a little more detail, in my opinion. It's interesting that I really didn't like this story. I know it sounds weird but all the drama with Bella cheating on Edward... I just didn't like it. Yet the way it was written was great. Can't wait to read more of your work.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 41 . 3/12/2018
This us a wonderfully written, emotionally charged but oh so real of a story. Sure, like some of the other readers I wish there was a HEA for Edward or even more on Ellie and Jess as vampires together but as you said in the end this was a story focused on the coming together of Ellie and Jess and it was perfectly done! Thank you for sharing :)
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 40 . 3/12/2018
Great description of Bella becoming a vampire.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 33 . 3/12/2018
Great story, very emotional!
flanduslover1 chapter 41 . 1/4/2018
loved it!
lexi888 chapter 41 . 12/15/2017
perfect!
HebiWiseRiver chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
I love the love triangle complexity of this story, it's just so, emotional. I feel for Edward, because the woman he is engaged with loved another man, but I also think he's deluded if he thinks leaving her human will be good for the future marriage. I hate the fact that bella didn't assess her feelings before accepting the ring. let's face it, she didn't really, and then, after she does, she STILL doesn't brake up with Edward which is completely unfair to jasper who should of boiled his was away from her the moment he knew he couldn't resdist her. I love this.
celajwhitney chapter 37 . 8/30/2017
edward is still on that river in egypt. it's up to bella what she wants to do with her life and if edward hates being what he is so much, why didn't he walk into the fire years ago?
celajwhitney chapter 31 . 8/30/2017