Reviews for And Lead Us Not
A-TheeIceQueen chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
So I know this is an old story and doesn't really matter that much but just an FYI cops are not trained to disarm and disable. While they are not exactly trained "shoot to kill", they are actually trained to aim for center mass which means a serious injury or death. I'm just letting you know in case you wanted to be as realistic as possible in future stories. But amazing writing! I love all your stories and have reread most of them! Keep up the great work!
aschardein chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Ok. Wow. I am now moist from the last 4 sentences.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/5/2013
Amazing story, still confused though about Kathy being a mastermind of that plot. Other of that, loved it. Thanks for posting.
Roanie123 chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Great story. I hope that there is a sequel.
SVUaddict chapter 25 . 7/17/2012
you are amazing! this story was just great. and hot! :) happy that it worked out for them in the end. keep up the great work.
SD130413 chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
I wonder if I'm the only one who saw livia in pink vest top and pink and white bunny pujamas and bunny slippers and hair in pigtails when reading this I have absolutely almost wet myself with laughter at the image of the duck section looking like a college kid LOL x
SD130413 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
So far this story has given me the laugh i so badly needed. Thank you for being such a talented writer!
wercomingup chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
Ok, I know this story is old but it's brand new to me. Funniest line to me "Olivia raised an eyebrow. "I'll take, 'slow the fuck down' for five-hundred,' Alex." That was some funny shit. I am still chuckling over that line :)

I am new to Law and Order: SVU Fan Fiction and you are my favorite thus far.
PerProteggere chapter 25 . 5/15/2011
UNF. I've read this story 3 times now. Oh angry sex, how you complete me.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
I was so sad to see this end! Amazing job with the story and please keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2011
And kathy returns dun dun dunnnnnn! haaahahah thank you for the update i love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2011
I hate porter! and i love your story!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/26/2011
I LOVE IT! great job! i can't belive its over :( you are such great writer so please keep writing!
guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
uh oh the last chapter is coming up!
guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2011