Reviews for Vampires' Princess
Ewonsama chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I think you should continue I'm curious about what heck is with Roxas why he went to the castle and stuff
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
please please continue!
Jackie-B-123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Whaat?! CLIFFHANGER NO FAIR! T_T I want to know what happens next... why is Roxas chained up? Why did Roxas decide to go to Dark Castle in the first place? Why is there going to be a problem with Riku? So many questions!
NekoGirl2BusyWriting2Flirt chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
... Wow.
P5hng-Me-A'Wy chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this has to be the second vamp fic that I'm actually willing to read and i have you say. you! did a wonderful job, i love the way you write and i am more then willing to read more if you're willing to write more. which would be nice because there's a few things that i would love to be answered like, what problem with Riku? How did Axel know his name? besides sun. what else is bad for then? and more on why he was chained up... i have and idea but my ideas are always so off. /

so yeah. ]
Ruu chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Could Roxas' dress be the dress from Fate:Rebirth? Sure looks like it from the description. - ;;

-Ruu
Obsessedwriter92 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You should continue this woman! *shakes* This has really good story written all over it! And it's sooo smexy! w
Miranda chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. YOU HAVE TO MAKE A CHAPTER 2! ITS SO GOOD! :DD

ITS GETTING SO EXCITING! :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER 2! :D
Niwaki chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
thank you I really wnat you to continue this it's great-
reddoggie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
please continue this! at the end, where roxas is chained up, i bet he's chained up in riku's room! now, everything is so much more interesting with axel and riku! who will get roxas? plus, i loved how axel knew roxas was lying his name, sora... please continue and thank you!QQ
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i love it! i thouhgt Roxas was gonna met Axel first but he met Riku first! I love that! 3 and you always put in many details! yay! i can't wait for the next chapter!
lupe chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
awesome story :) VERY dark!
Imdeletingthisaccountdonmindme chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
It's relly good! You should continue it. I'm really egar to know what happens next!
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
First, because I'm a dork like that I need to comment one thing before.

I was reading the warning and when you wrote 'There will be ROXAS in DRESSES. And this will be DARK.' I totally eliminated the warning items before and the outcome was ,like, the story is dark because t has roxas in a dress lol. You may hit me now.

Anyways, I liked how you made this whole story kinda flashy, y'know? With Roxas fainting and getting unconscious and the scenery changing. Very nice idea to keep the mood in this all story.

Along the words I always had this atecipating feeling, and how you put everything gave each sentence a kind of creepy aura OO

It's interesting how blank, emotionless and simply not-there Roxas acts. It made him very mysterious, what doesn't lack here at all.

I don't think you should continue this, I mean, you could but any more explanations to it wouldn't keep the same unknowing feeling left on the readers by the ending.

I fund interesting that you made the blondie there get caught and encaged, like his immortal life was lost. And I keep on with the questions if that was what he expected, or if he regretted his choice now.

Perfect , terra... It's win and most definately a good vampire story

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
xD so Axel claimed something that was Riku's huh? x3 Lol Love it so far! tis good.