Reviews for Out of the Dark
finnhere2 chapter 11 . 3/29
Ah... I was worried this intriguing tale would end here, but, to my joy, there's still more to come...
hriz chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Love this! I can't wait to see what happens next.
archarcher chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Yay, you've updated! *goes to read*
finnhere2 chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Oh my... Now I have to admit that this was quite a roller-coaster ride between moods and atmospheres and just when i had become certain where the story was leading, it took a turn into something completely unexpected. And that, dear author, was a compliment.
finnhere2 chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Uhm... hmmm... *rubbing her brow* oh dammit, I just can't wait to see how this story develops! You definitely have put our sour old Scot in a very, uh, extraordinarily (and for us, hilariously?) unbearable situation!
And I didn't even find myself appalled, only a little amused and feeling compassion for the future Controllers plight!
Thank you for this, and I'm definitely looking forward to further developments!
finnhere2 chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what I am more, amused or appalled by the embarrasment George Cowley is going through! A big applause for this piece, and looking forward to more!
Sylvie Orp chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
An odd ending. I wonder if Cowley was looking for a prospective agent or a catamite!
finnhere2 chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Ooooh! Thank you! ***happy sigh***

I love this new chappie, and can't wait to see the rest of the story!
finnhere2 chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Goodness! Whatever my opinion on the relationship of (later) Cowley and Bodie, this story is... ah, fantastic. Absolutely! I have to admit that I was just a little apprehensive to begin with and postponed reading it, but now I have to say that I ABSOLUTELY love the way you write, this story is interesting, rivetting, captivating... and I just can't wait to read more! Oh and Angus, I want more of him! THANK YOU !