Reviews for In Search of Blue Skies
Great story!
maryhell chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
What an absolutely heartbreakingly beautiful story.
urshurak chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Athena13 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the premise of Tony just being tired and leaving and wandering around the country. His getting sick and them having to track down Gibbs was such a compelling way to tell the story. Then reading Gibbs' POV was great.
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Awww poor Tony getting sick but at least he knows where home is
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
This is one of my favorites. I've read it several times!
sopmire chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Such a lovely classic!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Real nice story - so glad you did it from both perspectives.
Mapgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I love the stark simplicity of your writing style in this story. It's so understated and matter-of-fact, but at the same time there are so many subtle nuances that allow the reader to interpret the story.

Lovely. Just lovely.
ghostboi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awww. Sweet -)
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
It was really great reading Gibbs point of view to this story. I loved all of the hurt, confusion, and paranoia that Gibbs' displayed throughout the chapter. And the ending was just really great! This has me really happy!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I read all of your NCIS stories last week, but due to limited time on the internet I wasn't able to review. But now I am doing good and I will review every chapter and story as it deserves. After reading all of your stories I just can't find others this well done. You did an amazing job! Every time I read an other story it just doesn't compare to yours. You write magnificently and you are just amazing!

Now onto the review:

I felt so bad for Tony, but I'm happy that he found his home. Not to mention that I could feel his emotions which made this chapter so heart aching good. And dear me they were so in character! Which is an added bonus! Now I'm off to read chapter 2!
123claire123 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
WyrdSmith chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
You really are an exceptional writer! I really liked this; it was complex and you trusted the reader to catch the nuances and draw conclusions without big, flashy (or slashy!) signs. Again, just really good.
Doni chapter 2 . 8/13/2010