Reviews for Amefurikozō
general zargon chapter 1 . 4/1
Ok, wow, you pulled off this AU one-shot amazingly well, and aside from hoping that you one day decide to write more in this AU, I have to say that I loved this story. :) You wrote the younger Squalo really well, and I enjoyed how you wrote the fight. I wish you the best of luck on your writing, and I hope you write more for this fandom!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I knew for the damn humor the hidden angst depth would kill me because YAMAMOTO! A family has been torn apart and while I'm amused at Squalo's Gokudera-esque but less severe right hand man thingy dynamic with Tsuna, it hurts.
Deer-Shifter chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Tsuna as bipolar.

*hunches over laughing*

I suppose a peace-loving civilian would seem insane to an Italian delinquent kid with mafia ties. The relationship with Gokudera is actually the most fascinating aspect of this peace; so many stories play on the contrast between the two Rains and the two Skies, but not nearly enough play between the two right hands.

I can tell they fight a lot, but I also imagine so many moments when the Italians look at each other in certainty that the Japanese are crazy. Or, when Tsuna calls something crazy or can't comprehend something, they just stare back at him in mutual incomprehension.

Not to mention I can imagine Xanxus and Yamamoto playing so many reasonable-cop-crazy-cop (well, not cop, but you get the idea) games with the CEDEF and main Vongola and other families. Really, the main thing I'm curious about now is how those two got a chance to meet in the first place, and what made Xanxus certain enough to accept a right hand who was even more of an outsider than he was, and a civilian to boot. So many difficulties…

Going to see if you've written anything else in this universe now. If not, I really wish you would! So many possible prequels.
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I thought the plot was weird. At first.

But this was awesome to the extremes. And there were many lines that had me laughing like a retarded seal.

"Tell me, little fish-"

"-shark! I'm a shark! I'm bigger and have more teeth!"
-that was priceless xD

Though, I was sad about the idea of Tsuyoshi disowning his own son (the duo was my perfect father-and-son relationship role model) but the fact that you made a story behind Squalo and" old man Yama"- (oh goodness I cracked up with their interaction xD I find it severely funny. It is Squalo after all.) relieves me and somehow makes up for it.

This has to be one of my favorite AUs xD and I barely have fave on AUs xD also, a Varia!Yamamoto appealed sexily to my fangirl heart. Damn, hot and sexy.

Oh, and I love the Catholic preferences. By the papers, I wasn't one. But I grew up in a catholic community anyway :v Squalo is just too funny, too. And his aunt is one OC I love despite not really having that much appearance xD I could imagine how they'd live under one roof. It'd be like having a family of megaphones just right next door .
Svelis chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Hey, that was actually pretty cool, in special the church part!
tabemono604 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
awesome story
cross-over-lover232 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
...i am so checking your profile to see if theres a prequal on how he and tsuna met. and how he interacts with Nana!
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Amazing, simply amazing, I loved this fic so much! It really does show a different perspective to how things could've gone if Squalo and Yamamoto switched lives...

Brilliant! Keep it up!

Alyssa-Kaye
Magical.x.Melody chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I was pleasantly surprised with the Catholicism. I mean, I'd always thought that since all these mafiosi were from Italy and all there would be more of it, but I've hardly seen any at all! So that made it feel more... realistic, if anything. :P Good job, I enjoyed this.
The lone cloud chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Wow, this was amazing. I have to admit, I was a bit sceptical about the role-reversal, but it was so well written and IC, it was perfect. Thank you for writing this, and keep up the good work! :D
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Love it! A MUST read!
puruku chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow! This was amazing, really made me believe that this is how the series really is:) And Xanxus was great, even though he didn't do much:)
Kyong Kybis chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really really love this story. The thing I like best about your story is that they still remained IC. Great job! And also that you added some things (Squalo being a catholic, was living in Italy with his aunt, Yamamoto's father being embittered) which made the story not only a repetition of the events with only the exchanged roles. The way you write and the humor was also really to my liking. So to sum it up you are an awesome writer and your story is great!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Such a great story. I lovelovelove it. So much.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
for some reason this fits.