Reviews for Giving In
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 40 . 10h ago
LOVED IT! Dude, you're story was incredible! I have never read a Hetalia story so well written. Ivan and Matthew were incredible! My favorite part in the whole story was when Matt snapped at Natalia! I swear I was cheering in my seat screaming, "GO MATT!" Thank you for writing this story and I can't wait to see more from you :3 Lots of Love and Good Luck :3
castielisdeanlittleangel chapter 40 . 4/14
I LOVE U
castielisdeanlittleangel chapter 33 . 4/13
I LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCH. YOU WRITING ARE AMAZING IM SO JELLY!
WolfessLizi chapter 40 . 4/7
I must say this is single-handedly the best fanfiction I have ever read-which is saying something because I read constantly. The immersive style of your work was amazing. Frankly it's completely indescribable-the extent this story touched me is irreplaceable. Thank you.

I will most definitely place this fiction on my Must Read list.

Feel free to check it out at a later date.
wolfess
MirandaVanderis chapter 2 . 3/30
Hehe, did you know that Wolverine is Canadian?
KellieAM chapter 40 . 3/28
I thank you for finishing it, was darn right beautiful :)
KellieAM chapter 34 . 3/26
As much as I dislike Dmitri, and love the little relationship between him and Alec
Ladybug Lover chapter 40 . 3/25
I just finished this for the third time. It gets better every time I read it! I love you Artificial Starlight! Please keep writing, your stories are incredible!
Eva chapter 40 . 3/22
I love this. Its the best RusCan I've ever read.
Heuress chapter 40 . 3/22
I loved this story, however I do feel that the ending was a bit flat. The last few chapters were a bit disappointing, but as a whole, I adored this story!
The Two Sides of the Moon chapter 40 . 3/21
Light: I found this story from the Doujinshi. (Pity it wasn't finished.) This is AMAZING! I LOVE IT SO
MUCH! You chose the ending well! Excuse me, I will now go find England. *Grin.*
Ladybug Lover chapter 16 . 3/17
You should print this out. I would love to see it published on paper!
Heuress chapter 22 . 3/16
Love the story so far and I can get that Prussia would joke about France being a rapist, but the fact that Germany believed him makes me a bit mad. France wouldn't actually do that. I don't know whether you were joking or if you actually believe him to be a rapist, but he isn't. France is a huge pervert, yes, but a rapist? He has said before that love should not be forced on anyone. Anyway, I really love this story and I shall continue reading now!
Ladybug Lover chapter 6 . 3/16
I am canadian! Go tree huggers! I love this story, it's the third-ish time I've read it!
ClairDeLaLuna chapter 7 . 3/16
I was reading this a second time and then I came upon this line:

"He's never been tortured before, Ivan realized, though he wasn't necessarily shocked. As Canada was still young, there would eventually come a time that Matthew was taken and destroyed."

And... wow. Great job at foreshadowing. Holy shit.
2,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »