Reviews for Giving In
Great story just finished 4:30 am and beautifully written . I love Canada and almost couldn't bare the dark parts if the story and didn't see that coming.
Mickidona chapter 1 . 3/9
Ah, it's so beautifully written! I really like your style, and Alfred is just so in character it's ridiculous XD
The only thing I noticed was that you used 'mon cheri' when Francis was speaking to Arthur. Now, you'd either have to say 'ma cheri' (femminine) or 'mon chere' (masculine), because 'mon cheri' is a mix of the two genders.
Other than that, brilliant! I'm going to read the rest now -
RaSkylar chapter 40 . 2/27
Well I sat through this whole thing. It was a beautiful story, still thought it was funny how it was a nice story then it did a 180 and turned really dark. I love it so so much :3 I might bookmark it. MIGHT. Although I did kinda hope for smut... But hey, you cant get everything in life right? Love it lots, you're a great writer! You really know how to make a good story. 1000/1000 points great work (Sorry if this review is so long, I just really liked it. Even though I took me over 3 hours to read completely)
Drunky The Bear C
Olivia Bouler chapter 2 . 2/8
YOU ARE AMAZING I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS FANFIC TO EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDs OMG sorry I just cannot explain how beautiful, enthralling, and engrossing this fanfiction is. I've made a ridiculous amount of fanart and I just can't give up loving Giving In
jasmin flower chapter 40 . 2/2
Alright. So I found this through the Doujin, I had not heard of the story at all before I started reading this two days ago. Just so you know, I missed a day at an anime convention, where the voice of Russia was signing autographs because I was so... invested in this story I couldn't be bothered, even for that.

Absolutely breath taking.

Every detail, every thought so carefully and lovingly laid out. Every meaning and the tree of thought, of ideas from each being so wondrously looked into. This is truly an amazing story. Horrifying and beautiful, brutally honest and so softly indirect at times, but it's always crystal clear.

Thank you for sharing it. It's probably the best I've read on this site in the last 12 years.
Clear-Colors chapter 40 . 1/13
You are a god and going straight to my favorite authors list. I praise you highly; this was beautiful.
andrielisilien chapter 40 . 1/11
"Although, for your information, I will be watching the proceedings closely. The moment this affair turns unhealthy, I will end it." What a hypocrite. Belarus has no right to make such a demand when she has been one of the unhealthiest things for her so-called 'affair' with Russia. Belarus irritates me beyond belief with how she justifies her behavior and thinking. How can she sleep at night?

Great ending. I really like how they came forward and shared the truth about the personifications of the nations. I only wish that was real, you know? Ha! Rub it in Dimitri's face that his plan backfired and actually started something good. I like the line, "We're the most patriotic fools you'll ever meet, but harmless." Awwwww!
andrielisilien chapter 37 . 1/11
Shoot now talk later, Russia. SHOOT HIM!
andrielisilien chapter 35 . 1/11
I really don't like Belarus. Seriously, there is nothing she can do now to pardon her actions. Even asking if Matthew is okay was a pathetic attempt. She with-held information, has selfish intentions, and if I'm not wrong actually enjoyed the torture Matthew went through (maybe wished it went on longer). I really hate her. Nothing she does is helpful. Yes, she got the information on where Matt was but she tossed that golden opportunity by keeping it to herself and therefore prolonging Matt's suffering which I'm sure she is NOT sorry for. That was her last chance to redeem herself and she treated it horribly. There isn't a ounce of sorrow for her actions and I hate her for that. What a horrible and ugly person. And I'm glad Russia sees that and refuses to give her what she wants. I'm thinking too much about this aren't I? heh, well, I really really hate her.
andrielisilien chapter 31 . 1/10
At the part when Matt found out Kuma died I had to grab my own stuff animal to cuddle with :( ...and cried.
andrielisilien chapter 26 . 1/10
YAY for America joining in the cause! I feel somewhat better that the "hero" is now working alongside Russia. Go save your bro *fist pump* I also LOVE LOVE LOVE how cool headed England is with the distressing situation while everyone resorts to shouting, swearing and violence. He calms me. :)
andrielisilien chapter 23 . 1/10
Something tells me that Prussia staking out Dimitri's house is going to blow up in his face... and Canada will suffer for it. Ah, Prussia, don't be an idiot!
Jordan Banana Phant chapter 40 . 1/10
I loved it!
andrielisilien chapter 21 . 1/10
I've haven't felt this scared in a long time, especially when reading a story. My only comfort is that Matthew has someone reliant, strong, and resourceful as Ivan to find him. I sensed something like this would happen seeing how the story was going and I was tempted to put this off for a while so that I could postpone the horrible chapters to come. But I am so sucked in with your writing, curse you! LOL you are so good with these characters and the plot.
2,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »