Reviews for Out Here
CardGamessOnMotercycles chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awwwwwwwww XD Touching 3
Muu-Miu-Mew chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh my gosh, this is how I wish all my otps were written. Affectionate and warm and with the perfect mix of romance and friendship. As a matter of fact, the emphasis you put on their friendship just makes it feel so natural and all the more romantic. The cute banter and tender conversation are both done beautifully.

Just lovely. I love your writing style. : )
redlox2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Go Guy and Natallia you belong with each other !
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Excellent. I love it, it's written well and believably. The descriptions were lovely, by the way.
Gleam chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I highly prefer Asch/Natalia but this had aww-ing in the end.

Darn it. It was too adorable *A*
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sweet fic.

Future,eh?

You capture them well.

I love every dialogue,every description,all of them.

One of the best GuyNat i ever read
13kuroineko chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
A great one-shot, though I want more. lolz. So cute XD I like it, really

Keep up the good work~
ionizable chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
AGH SO ADORABLE

so, so so adorable.

thought it'd have like some odd ~jealousy type thing going on based on the summary with guy's ~*unrequited love*~ since quite frankly that's all i seem to be digging these days, but no, it was just pure lovely adorbsness.

tq for not disappointing me in one of my first forays back into fandoms. hee

faveing~
Sunruner chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I am sad not to be able to give a longer review, but I liked this little one shot. The images were crisp and clear and my mind, and I think any fussing I had to do to 'hear' Guy and Natalia was my own fault (my music did not match your fic...). All in all I didn't see any discrepancies with character, so there's certainly nothing "BAD" that I saw.

So, I liked it. Keep up the good work!
Ori chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I was so surprised when that ended. It felt so abrupt. I wanted more even though I know this is a one shot.

:) I still like it though cause this was well written and well Guy/Natalia is always a win.
Jilligan9223 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Love. Love. Love. Well written and both Guy and Natalia were very in character, I was so intrested in the story I almost screamed when it ended. Keep up the good work, and I hope you write more of this couple!
words-are-lovelier chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it.

Simple, succinct, and the emotional impact was subsequently acute. The tension between them was marvelously done, and you could practically feel how they were suppressing the creeping revelations hidden inside of the moment.

I'd love to read more from you, especially if it's also Guy/Natalia related :]
Jamimlia chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
e!

I really want you to continue this. PLEASE! It's really good! I really like your ideas.

Keep it up! ;)
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Great story, the fic was filled with so much interaction that bordered on the romantic but they never made the connection. The last line promised great things to come.