Reviews for Politics as Usual
Sesshomarubyheart chapter 36 . 8/8/2014
Okay, so I know you've heard plenty from me from your two other stories, but I have enjoyed reading your stories. And like the others I can't wait for you to update on this one as well.
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Sorry about the late review another great chapter, im on to read chapter 3
jenny868 chapter 36 . 5/25/2014
I read the story for two days straight. I love it, i cant believe it took Richard years to fix his relationship with Kori.
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I like it so fat i ship dick and kori very hard so i shall enjoy this story, quick question tho will any other titans, be in the story also what about bruce tim damian and alfred are they in this at all
Guest chapter 35 . 4/20/2014
Please continue the story is very good and I have cried but really loved it
Sherbert chapter 35 . 3/2/2014
Pleaseeee update this story! :D I love it!
j.schofield chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
I hope you feel better soon, and as always nice job on the story. I haven't been reading too much lately but I'm excited to get back into it.
Valentine35 chapter 35 . 7/16/2013
I don't know much about politics and I've never been interested in it much but you make this read so enjoyable.
Kasamiraa chapter 34 . 11/13/2012
Wonderful! I can't wait until you update again!
theGirlNightwing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Um. Are they superheroes?
LionJustice chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
Bravo! Thanks for the update :D I know it's not easy to but thank you, I've been waiting for any update from your stories and I liked to see it was this one. Loved the this fic is not overly popular uh? well don't count me on that statement he he, like you know I love all your fics!

The proposal out of nowhere in the middle of the night was -call me crazy and insensitive- kinda funny, I 'almost' laughted. Anyways I enjoyed it very much thanks again!

SwampBandit chapter 33 . 4/9/2012
I like the story, it's a different way to look a Dick and Kory from a different perspective.

Dick sudden and a bit impulsive proposal is pretty much something he'd do. Like "Alright, I've made up my mind now let's go with it." kind thing. Kory's right though, now is not the right time. Too many emotions to work through.

Please keep writing.
LionJustice chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Hi Airdrie, long time. I haven't been reviewing but I keep reading your updates! :D

I just saw on your profile things will be kinda slow but thanks for this one

Just one thing about this one, yes, I loved it like the rest of your work but also it was funny and nice...that last phase of Dick "I just want to make you happy, Kory, for the rest of your life.", except for the 'Kory' cause that's not her name but, that line was something I would totaly say to a girl I like *chuckles* It was as if that was my line ha ha.

Nice chap. No preasure, update whenever you can! Keep the awesome work!

SwampBandit chapter 32 . 2/9/2012
Hey Airdrie,

Nice to see another installment. I liked Kory's handling of Babs, kind of put he in her place. I liked how Kory and Dick are talking to each other and he's doing his best to be good to her.

The decorating he did of her house was a nice touch too.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 31 . 1/22/2012
I just kneeew you had to bring Babs in somehow. DRAMA RAMA next chapter. I hope Dick puts her in her place and is resolute about who he wants to be with. I don't think Kory could stand it otherwise.

Oooh, on air drama maybe?

Can't wait for the next chapter.