Reviews for Ever and After
AKOSI AGATAR chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
Words can't describe the sense of melancholy I feel for this chapter. And for the record, this is a really great chapter!

But as for the theme, I find that it really hits the concept of existentialism, not a subject to easily understand. Immortality is a funny thing...

This chapter made new feel very wistful. And as stated before, it is a very nice chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I can't believe I said the last chapter a bit off before. I 100% love your stories now.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
Alas! I reread again your rejection of preggy CC. Lol that is okay I think I kinda get over that fantasy. So long as you return and write more pics to your liking.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
Most clever Miss Hayashi!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
Thus reviving my fantasy of LelouchCc love child.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
And another nosebleed. I am seriously running out of blood.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Another favorite story from you. I really like this scene. You always make humorous fic, but once you do a serious one. Boy, I can feel my heart squeezing.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
*nose bleed* I suddenly remember my fantasy of tiny lulu and Cc's brats.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Come back Hayashi-san. I seriously need more of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
I can't make fit Hayashi-san's greatest fan in name section. *ugh*

Somehow I got teary eyed by the end of this chapter.
Greatest fan chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
I died and I'm in the fluffy heaven.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
That was freaking adorable. All the little notes... And I like that you give Lelouch a rather romantic side. We never actually see him in a relationship in the anime but it's always been a headcanon of mine that he would actually be a romantic. Love it.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I really don't find it out of character at all. Same teasing and poking fun and whatnot as ever. And of course it was rather cute. I found the whole dialogue only thing interesting.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Ermagerd. I love it so much. And it wasn't out of character I don't think. The way they act makes sense in this stage of their relationship and also in the situation and obvious moods they are in. Makes sense to me. And I didn't notice any obvious errors either. Loved it. It was absolutely adorable.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Read the first chapter...loved it. Great job.