Reviews for Life's Journey
'xv'vvvgcygvyvvyvvv
whats the password to your photobucket account
Well I'm happy everyone got a happy ending.
I hate Victoria so much. How can she do that to a innocent baby?! Crazy doesn't even begin to describe her, it goes beyond that when you try to kill a baby.
Ugh. I hate shopping with people like Alice. They make schedules and then try to force things on people. Leave Bella alone.

Also yeah the red-head... something bad is coming.
So I was right, the apartment is going to be paid for.

Also kinda of hate the the whole Cullen clan is right there. I always thought it was a little weird how close they all are. Space is good, Cullen's. Space is good.
Hmm. How is Bella not asking about the cost of the apartment? Or is Edward rich and gonna pay for it? I've seen that written before.
Oh god did you have to start the chapter with that? She didn't even show any signs being attracted to him before. I really hope this doesn't become a sex all story, because so far there seems to be a decent plot.
LAB1 chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
Liked your story! I wish we had more dialog and interaction to develop the romance. Edward was so sweet!
maphie chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Meet cute. Aww.
TeamEd chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Great start! It has my attention. I don't really like bpov stories but I like your Bella.
Edward's spouse chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
excellent story.
twlightbella chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
Bella adopts Abby Stanley after her mother Jessica dies and Edward her pediatrician falls in love with Bella and Abby then Edward asks Bella to marry him and adopts Abby to and Bella is having a baby and Abby is having a sibling
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Honestly it's a little weird that they had the apartment all ready...she'd hadn't even looked at it yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Have a good night? That's cops an asshole