Reviews for Meeting the Parents
tabby-fanny chapter 20 . 4/26/2010
Sad but also very beautiful chapter. Especially the letter. Thanks so much for giving us (the readers) some sort of closure too. I just hope it's not the end of this wonderful story;D Joe's family is adorable and I enjoy the relationship between Joe and BJ so very much. It must have been very hard for Clarisse after all the tragic moments of her past, but it makes one admire her even more for being the strong woman she is. Thanks again:D
Honkytonkangel chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
Fabulous. Loved C&J protecting each other as always. I'm glad Richard came to his senses (even if it was too late to save his relationship with J).But as least he has the rest of his family and they can all move on.

Look forward to your next story, I can't wait to read whatever adventure you take C&J on next.
reddie09 chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
great it was a lovely piece of writing
Kristi-Julie chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
I'm glad Joseph finally really open up to Clarisse during the funeral. And I am really glad Joseph got the letter his father had written to him before his death. Joseph deserved the closure.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
Wonderful! Great ending to a brilliantly written story. And I'm very glad Richard finally apologises, even if it is in a letter. Great job. Now, I don't want to seem demanding, but I would like to see what happens in the investiture and for the rest of their lives. If you feel up to it. Thanks for a great fic, no matter what you decide.
negschainsaw chapter 20 . 4/25/2010
*sigh* This was a great and marvelous story *claps hands* Bravo!

keep on going with these wonderful stories! ;)
Honkytonkangel chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Poor Joseph. That was so sad, but I'm kinda glad Richard is gone, I hope he see his family more now. Loved the lighter romantic moments earlier in the chapter C&J are as always too cute. Look forward to the next chapter even though it's the last one.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 19 . 4/18/2010
"The question always reminds me that my life is now my own, I'm no longer Queen." I loved this, it has a cozy feeling for me...)

"Those walks were my favourite part of the day..." He is so sweet!

"You'll always be a lady, my darling...")

Well done!)
Kristi-Julie chapter 19 . 4/18/2010
Such a sweet and romantic chapter. But yet a little bit sad. I'm glad Clarisse is there for Joseph when he's sorting through his feelings about his fathers death.
theoofoof chapter 19 . 4/18/2010
Aww! Poor Joseph. Is it bad that I'm kinda glad that his Father has gone? Hopefully now he'll be able to visit his mother more and get closer to his remaining family.

And yay for Mia, getting him knighted. He deserves it!

Can't wait for the final (sob!) chapter. Please update soon.
reddie09 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
great ! x
Kristi-Julie chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
A very sweet chapter. I can't wait to read the next one, even though it's going to be a bit sad since it's the last one. :(
Honkytonkangel chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
Yay they're happy again. I thought it might be an engagement ring he was giving her, loved how it belonged to his grandmother. Fabulous x
reddie09 chapter 17 . 4/6/2010
fantastic x
theoofoof chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
Loved it. Go Clarisse! She certainly told Richard what she thought.

Joseph was a bit of an idiot though. Glad he realises though, so he can sort it out in the next chapter. Please update again soon.