Reviews for Adorable Psycho Meets the Doppelganger
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Tbh Yvonne can't hide her accent that well anyway.
ChuckFanForever chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Yvonne as AP Sarah just killed Yvonne as herself!? Well I think this alternate universe just imploded on itself! But yeah, YS would not stand a chance against SW in a fight, AP or not! Enjoyed reading this so much!
Catrogue chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Of course you would have Chuck and Sarah role play... as their AU fanfic selves!

This was just a blast to read. All the little show jabs like the will they/won't they. Plus, all your secret fanboying, and not so subtle YS fanboy drooling.

Looks like even the Blondes aren't safe from the jealous-overprotective-girlfriend wrath of Sarah Walker! Muhahaha!

Thanks for sharing this awesome Universe with us, Wep. You, my friend, are aces. :)
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
O.O yeah ... I expected treasome ... .
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Noooooooooooooouu.

(very, very funny - as always)
Under Armour chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
loveed the story, sarah kicking Yvonnes ass, funny doesnt do it justice, brilliant.#
bigguy204 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Fun chapter! Guess someone has to write the reverse piece. What would AP Sarah do if she somehow ran into Zach Levi...? And how would Chuck react to that?
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Even guys with normal, non-psychopathic girlfriends know the answer to that question. Of course she's not prettier than you, honey. You're miles above her, sweetheart. lol

He can't even use the "I have a headache" excuse. That's cold, Sarah.

So, he gets Sarah and gets to talk with Yvonne as well. Lucky bastich.

Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Not good. "Duck and cover, people."

And now I'm upset with Sarah. Did she have to kill the single best-looking actress on the planet?
The Maestro chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Another great addition to the series, though like others, don't entirely agree with the whole killing Yvonne thing. Ya should do one about Chuck's doppelganger...that'd be a challenge. :D
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw, man! You killed Yvonne! What's next? You make a South Park fic and let Kenny live?

Twisted stuff. And now I'll never get the debate out of my head of who has the nicer rack and cutest ass: Sarah Walker or Yvonne Strahovski! Gr...

:-D
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol, i can't believe you went through with killing Yvonne. I totally thought you were going to go the more pleasant route and have Sarah and Yvonne get it on.
Mikki13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
WEP! You killed Yvonne. You KILLED Yvonne. You don't KILL Yvonne. Oh my God, and then they had sex? Before her body was even cold? That's just . . . disturbing in the extreme. Sarah has totally gone over the limit. Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow.

Well, I hope you enjoyed venting. And I hope it worked. And the whole Yvonne playing Agent Claire Beasley in a totally similar show to Chuck was interesting. But . . . you KILLED Yvonne.

I think I might need therapy now . . .
augmarenne chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I continue to enjoy our "Adorable" girl. You keep coming up with some good angles on this story line. Tks.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Awesome. Nice to work out the frustrations over the Chuck/Sarah romance. I really wish they would either get together or move on already.
Nerds4thewin chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
As u know im not ur biggest fan,

but this is one of my favorite stories you have written.

Well done