Reviews for Hero
KazunaPikachu chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I loved this - especially the last line :D

It was short and simple, but even though I say that, it was the perfect length. It conveyed the message beautifully without an excess of words, so thank you for writing something so pleasantly enjoyable and touching :)
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Whoa.

That was deep. On a philosophical level too deep for me to fully contemplate at 2am. But rest assured, I shall dedicate more thought to this.

Btw, I loved the contrast between Diamond and Red. It was beautiful.

Finessefully,

X
Dread Barb chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Hmm, very interesting. I guess it does create an ethical dilemma for Diamond. I think I would have let Giovanni do what he willed. I just don't have much care for the world in general. Unless the Pokemon he were to harm would be Bellossom or Nidorans, I would intervene. Other than that, I'd let the world eat itself. Very well done!
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Took me two times to understand this.. but now that I do, I like it a lot!

It's deep. And somehow... it reminded me of Smallville *shot*
Joey Hirasame chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
...Amazing, I'm speechless. It really got me. Good work, keep it up
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I enjoyed this lots. It was troo to the characters, and relistic. I like the part where Red's upset when he's getting ready to face him. Nicely done!

Azure
Stolloss chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A very interesting view on the definition of a hero, and the two types we see.

The heroes we see on tv and in comics are more the strong hero; sure, some of their fights are optional, but as time goes on they fight to save the world. They do not make a choice; they just do it. It does not matter if they are harmed for trying, because they would be killed for not trying.

The other kind of hero, the one with a choice, is much more common in reality; police officers and firefighters do not daily save the world with above average strength or speed, but save a few people by placing themselves at greater risk than those they are helping.

This oneshot raises the question of which is greater; those who have a choice or those who have super powers, and clearly answers it. I applaud you for a job well done. You seem like a very experienced writer.
Trutown chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I disagree with what you say is a hero. A hero is someone who always does what is right no matter the cost (even his life).
Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Oh, very nice. XD

Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo out.