Reviews for Gently they go
BSparrow chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ugh, so painful...are you trying to kill us all? This is such a beautiful and well-written little story. It's going to stick with me for a while.
FadingGrin chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Love how you made me think Penny was pregnant and then dropped the bomb. Awesome work though, very emotional.
Emma Jace chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I thought she was pregnant
dreamsnhugs chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
o damn you..
I'm sitting here crying like a baby..
I very rarely read something that makes me cry, much less something that makes me cry like I just had a dog stabbed in front of me..
Very good one-shot, very sweet, and very sad.
I love it, and it's being put on my favorites list!
Now on to happy stuff :P
Nettiet68 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
That was excellent but depressing. You made me bawl!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Wow. Its dark indeed and when you said a character dies, i really thought it to be Leonard.. lol.. but this was totally what i was NOT expecting and thats the beauty of it..
lovely writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG! OMG! OMG! Amazing!
BG Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I very much appreciate that twist. I haven't found a good one like it in a while, and I wanted to commend you for a job well done with it because, while the piece itself is wonderful for many noteworthy reasons, the morphing of two heartwrenchingly different life-changing events into one is what got my attention and interest the most. Again, job well done. :)
Juu chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This was really unexpected!

You wrote this wonderfully. It was very intense. I have tears in my eyes and this says a lot because I don't like Sheldon and Penny as a couple. I just clicked on this god knows why.

But I have to review this to tell you, that you have an amazing talent.

Keep the good work up. This was great!
Ducky chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
YOU JUST BROKE MY SOUL IN HALF.

That was magnificent. But, let me just say, I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. You convinced us she was going to have a baby, but really it was cancer. (Stating the obvious, but it's late/early here, and I'm bawling super hard after reading that so, forgive me on that one.)

You wrote that gorgeously, and maybe I'm just super emotional right now, but that literally broke my heart. My poor, poor heart. :(

Wonderfully done. Kudos to you. You made me cry.
bea-delicious chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I think I hate you... This made me cry such a ridiculous amount. x
minord chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
You killed me. I didn't think I'd cry over Sheldon/Penny but...oh man. You killed me.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
wow... very dark and wel written. heartbreaking, too.
DarkSideOfLife chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Aaah now I feel sick T.T :(

I first thought she's pregnant and then this! .

This is so f*cking sad. :((

Really well written, non the less.. ;)

Poor Shelly..poor Penny..

They would have been such a wonderful couple, and also beautiful parents! :/
Louise chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I have no words for how absolutely wonderful this fic is - so clever, even knowing there was character death I didn't see this twist coming until it happened. Fab writing.
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »