Reviews for Gently they go
Jackaniny chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
That was heart wrenching, I still have tears in my eyes.

You really got me with the twist. Damn you.

Really beautiful story
Lilo Not signed in chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, you are a terrible, terrible person. First, as I'm sure you wanted, I thought it was a pregnancy. Then I had to go back and read from the beginning when I found out it was cancer. Then Penny's last line "I always did" did me in with the tears. Shame on you! (But seriously, great job!)
Drac-frst chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
So sad! D I have decided that tragedy one-shots are the only one-shots I prefer. I always hated reading a long story that was nothing but anguish and heartbreak. This... this isn't as bad. Like a shot; a quick, almost sneaking pain, and it's over. Although it was slightly mean to make everyone think she was pregnant. That we thought she even /thought/ she was pregnant. And, of course, that I had to reread the beginning half where I was curious and thought "Tommy" was a good thing, this time fully aware that she was telling everyone she was dying. Mean. Well-written, though, and well-done in the tragic aspect of things.
NHS Gymnast09 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was so sad but so good. I cried
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
well, that was depressing. well written, though. good work :)
Maddy46 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Wow! Fantastically written, i cannot fault it in any way possible! I honestly thought she was pregnant until you said "Tommy the Tumour". I nearly got a tissue, and even had the lump in my throat! It was perfect! except that Penny got seriously sick and died! Sheldon and Penny are perfect for each other, and it was just heart-breaking to see it end.
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Lord, this was incredibly sad and well-written. I particularly liked the twist about the tumor. It very-much reminded me of Margaret Atwood's Hairball.

Great angst and sadness, and a wonderful characterisation of Penny and character development of Sheldon. Well done. _
Too Lazy chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very good, but very sad...
Grogie13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ohh, I cannot express to you how beautifully written this was. I thought she was pregnant the whole time! You had me going there! Amazing story. I love this.

~Love~

~Grogie13~
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
So Sad . . . .
Can't stop the tears now
Beautiful Story
You're Awesome
d(;-;)
lyrisca chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
JESUS CHRIST ARGH.

So sad and good.
BobtheFrog chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
GAH! Why would you do this to me? Here I was all happy they were having a baby and then BAM! Cancer!

In all seriousness, this was beautifully written and totally made me sob like a baby cause of poor Sheldon and poor Penny and HE CRIED! That just broke my heart...I started crying when he sang Soft Kitty and I am still hiccupping from my tears. Whew...an emotionally journey!
lostzuner chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
OMG woah. The note did it and now my eyes ar eblurry i can barely type. VeryVERY touching.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Ok, crying now. You weren't kidding about liking them dark, huh? Really moving.
graffy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i have tears in my eyes. so beautifully written.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »