Reviews for Gently they go
beyond-the-twilight chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I was smiling up until the point I found out Penny had a tumour. I thought she was pregnant, because that seemed to make sense as well.

And then, I was crying. And I love this fic, but I hate it as well, because I'm crying, but the writing is amazing :)
Emma chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
That was beautiful but heart breaking. So well written, you totally believed what everyone was going through.
Captain Kristos chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wow! This story is so deep and hauntingly beautiful. My heart is seriously broken in to a thousand pieces. Your story will be one of those that will stay in my mind for the rest of my life! Thank you.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
First off, "Dirge Without Music" is one of my favorite poems and the verse you picked is perfect for this story. Second, I am certain that Sheldon would be angry about not being able to help Penny. Third, I love that Penny gave him permission to move on. He would feel guilty about loving someone else no matter what, but I think her note helped.
August Mayhem chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I hate this story, because it ALWAYS makes me cry! It's a piece of absolutely amazing writing and I love Penny' side and then Sheldon's.

Wonderful job!

August
Felicia chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Holy crap on a cracker! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. I am a cancer survivor and I cared for my grandmother who passed from cancer. This short little story was therapeutic in a way several years of counseling have never managed to be. Thank you.
Yvaughn chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Beautifully done! Normally I don't read things with character death (and thank you for the warning, btw!) but I was drawn to this, and I'm glad for it. The reveal, mid-story, was freakin' brilliant... made me go back and reread everything with a different eye. And I loved how well you wrote Stoic Sheldon, from the tiny razor cut to this line: "when she complains he casually, unceremoniously calls her beautiful and she knows he wouldn’t lie" because, you know, he hardly ever DOES lie, does he? There's sure something to be said for that. Thanks for the great read!
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
My God, you've got me sobbing. This was beautifully tragic. I'm just in a state of awe. In some sense, I didn't like it, only because there wasn't a happy ending. But I love it all the same. You're a very talented writer.
Kaeyden chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Uuhh... I was smiling happily until half-through when I screamed "TUMOUR?" in complete shock and then the tears started flowing as I continued reading. My pillow is all wet as I'm writing this. You're evil, but you're brilliant. This was very beautiful.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow. That was an intense story. So, so sad. And beautiful.

As for the writing, very nice job. The deceptiveness of the first paragraphs was very well written. The misdirection well accomplished. Everything fitting perfectly for both scenarios. Just great.

And the feelings were wonderfully expressed. Not too much, just right.

Poor Sheldon. The note was a beautiful touch.

Well done!

Maia.
untherapy chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ok, you win. This is the first S/P fic to actually make me cry. Wow - this is so sad, and the misdirect is almost cruel, but beautifully done.
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Holly Crap on a cracker that did not go where i thought it was gonna go!

So sad I cried

Keep up the great work
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I knew what this was going to be, and I read it anyway, and now I'm crying.
TwilightFanInIllinois chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
OH MY GOD. I have tears in my eyes. Your'e a wonderful, wonderful, writer. That was really beautiful.
crycraven chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So sad, and I love the way you led me up the garden path about a baby. Well written, well done.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »