Reviews for Pretty Girl
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 14 . 3/17/2011
This was pretty good, not too many grammatical mistakes, though you did leave words out occationally. Also, if they're twenty two and Ellie was born when they were sixteen, wouldn't she be six or seven?

That being said, I'm going to go check out some of your other fics :)
Lov2-Travel chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
Just found this wonderful story! Was going to review at the end but JUST HAD to drop you a line when I read the part about him leaning on things just like that Jordan Catalano character in MSCL! lol...I loved that! I was just telling my sister the other day that I'm not sure who I'd choose...Puck or Jordan...if I had to...haha...I want both (I'm not greedy)!

...but have to admit, Noah/Puck is definitely a bit more verbose than poor Jordan! I just wish that there were more MSCL stories on here….Hey, maybe you can write one? ….hehe, just a thought...I’m sure it would be a GREAT one!
Sile.Authoress chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
I'd love to see an epilogue. I think Rachel would need to go for herself, to prove that she could be successful not matter what happened to her in the past.

I like the premise of the story. It was sad but I love how Puck helped her get back on her feet.

I'm sorry to hear your going through rough times with your health and stuff. I hope you had a really awesome time in Madrid.

I hope you can update soon.
kataragurl27 chapter 14 . 2/9/2011
i like it
RebeccaSalling chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Favorite. Story. Ever.

RebeccaSalling chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
I am in love with the end of this chapter. I can just see Puck beating this guy up. It's kind of sexy. :)
RebeccaSalling chapter 8 . 1/2/2011
Please stop taking trips to the hospital :).
RebeccaSalling chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I really hope that your anemia and stuff gets better. I don't really know you, but I love your writing style, and I truly hope you get better.
RebeccaSalling chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
I LOVE THE PENELOPIAD! I downloaded it on my Kindle (before I broke it) and read it in an hour. It's amazing.

And ever since I realized that your titles are linked, I've been typing them all out in a word document. It makes me feel sorta pathetic, haha.

But so far, I love this story.

Puckleberry is my favorite.
Christina2002 chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
Really liked this story.

Will there by chance be a sequel to it?
Literati Lover chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
Can we get an epilogue or sequel? I love it, but I want to know how Ellie responds to her leaving? And how Puck feels when she's gone?

I love it! Please write more!
FemmeSquall chapter 12 . 11/2/2010
skyline the only good thing about ohio...well that and graters 3 i love how you use Cinci refrences
unearthlyangel89 chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Wonderful! Absolutely amazing!
luckywynner86 chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Such an awesome story!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Good job with finishing the series. I'm glad when you had Finn thrown in the whole thing. And it does seem plausible -his desire to become an FBI Agent. Haha. Anyway, great job! ;)