Reviews for Student No 54963
Blue Pin chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You know what! This is one of the greatest Dexion stories ever! Well...actually I already read it the exact time when this story was published. BUT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS YOU WHO WROTE IT! *bang her head to the wall hard*

I love smart Demyx, because he usually is decribed as a stupid person. I don't like it...

And he's so mysterious here

I really love the plot! And seme Demyx...and you story...*cry a really happy cry*
Corrosive Moon chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! Yeah, it's like a year old and stuff, but that doesn't make it any less awesome!

I actually read this story a while back and I wanted to read it again. Incidentally, I also remembered that I didn't leave a review, so here it is!

Great work! Totally adding this to my favorites.
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Amazingly well written. Completely loved it!
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Demyx tops! BOOYAH! oh man that was hot. great writing as usual, and I like the flip. You don't usually see Demyx as smart, and dominant. I love you're able to take something difficult to imagine, and make it seem completely natural, like a hidden side that we don't know is there. It's amazing and inspiring that you have that talent! :]

Amazing, once again, and till next time dear!

:D
kromaki chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
i swear you're my fav writer for this pairing; the way you easily build up the story to the lemon is just amazing! Plus, the name of the class, Zexion's high-and-mighty attitude, and of coarse, Demyx' flip flops, all these made me lol

at the end though, i was sort of expecting the soundproof concrete walls to be not so soundproof -shot-

you're so great at writing, please keep it up!
The Tangerine chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Uhhh, I liked this! Especially because Demyx is the seme!
grimCapitalist chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was. . . fucking amazing and just. . . oh my god. Just. . . I. . . and. . . yaoi. . . and. . . . sex. . . hotness. . . Zemyx. 3

Fuck that was hot. 8D''

*drools*

God that was a really good lemon. Fuck. *goes to re-read*
ChottoMatte chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I just keep coming back to it _... it's taken ahold of my soul, I swear...

(It was wonderful.)
DEMYX9193 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Definitely one of the best I've read. Keep up the good work!
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
you're SUCH a fantastic lemon writer _ keep it up!
UzamakiKitsune chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
It was really good but one thing a tounge is a muscle not an organ. Other than that I liked it very much so I would be pleased if you wrote more.
LiteraryMirage chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ah hah, this was great! Snarky, hot and just all around well done! _
MuffinPirate chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Damn you and your magicalness.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
-wided eyed and fire-truck red...and squealing ass off (mentally)- SQUEE! This was oh so HOT! Haha, for some reasion 'adoriable' comes to mind, too! XD I LOVE Zemyx! Goin ta Faves! Ja!
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh my god. I never thought I could read a what? 10,0 word fanfiction and be interested the whole way through. I was. that really says something. ;p Wonderful fic