Reviews for Holding On
doyleshuny chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
That was fantastic. I loved it.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
Oh my gosh, this was painful to read, they are so broken. You did a really great job of writing it even though it made me hurt for them, but I guess that's what great writers do. Kudos.
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
good story, I liked that a portion of Sam came back but that it wasn't a hollywood ending where everything was back to normal. The boys were together and they were happy...good story
LoupGarouAngel chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Beautiful end to a fantastic story, excellent work! :)
Dragonflysoul chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Oh, I REALLY enjoyed this. So sweet. Thank you!
teal-lover chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
that was such a nice story from start to finish. very believable, and I'm glad that sam wasn't magically healed in the end. he's there, just not fully, but definitely good enough for dean.
IritIlan chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
That was so beautiful. Sad and heart breaking to start with and than heart warming and beautiful, both sad and happy. And I loved the ending (though I didn't want it to end...)
Yellowbulma chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
I loved this story and the ending was wonderful. Thanx for sharing
wcfan chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
It's sad to know that Sam will never be completely fine. But then again, maybe this is a good thing. Sam still has the most of his memories, as simplified as they are. Maybe it's good that he has his sense of innocence back. This way he doesn't have to constantly deal with the guilt of all that he has done. He just, for the most part, gets to be Sammy.
Ampanda chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow, this story is really freaking powerful.
mikesh chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
aww how cute! So will there be anymore? I mean b/c if I'm right, Sam'll have to be looked after the rest of his life, won't he? So do him and Dean ever settle down and does Dean ever make Sam an uncle?
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
So very very VERY lovely.

A GREAT story!

Bravo!
avidreader33 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Awesome! Awesome story! Loved that you wrote Sam so sweet and your Dean was just right. Lovely ending.
MaggieMay21 chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Really adorable ending. Seriously, great job! :)
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
aw yay! sammy is better! but is this the last chapter? (