Reviews for Poisoned Perfection
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2015
I know it's been more than 4 years since you have updated this story but I really like it a lot and I hope one day you will continue it :-)
runswithstars chapter 8 . 7/15/2015
Please update this story! It's the only one for Kitty and Deadpool and I would be really interested in how the romance goes!
runswithstars chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Um yes please. I do believe a Shadowcat/Deadpool fic would be great. Thank you for creating one. :D
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
...I'm gonna assume you've abandoned this but I'll follow it anyway in case you decide to write a conclusion to this tale, I must say that I'm looking forward to seeing Logan meet Wade!
Rae chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
This is awesome you should really update it pretty please
medafan 53 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Great story but didn't stryker make deadpool mute in the movie.
DevilToBeLoved chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I strangely find myself enjoying this. I would love to read more whenever you get the urge.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I really like this story! I hope Kitty and Logan get along in the end :-)
Arich chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I read and loved your story quite a while ago. I found it again while going through my subscription list, and still love it. You will have one very happy fan if ever you decide to start it back up again.
XxMasquerade LibranianxX chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
please continue
Blind Aggression chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
dude this is good update faster
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Love the dialogue between Kitty and Deadpool.
ChristineMichelle91 chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
I love this!

Please keep it up. Shadowcat and deadpool need I say more?
Blind Aggression chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
so good but can ou update soon
ACStrong chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
I am so happy i fond this story i have been looking for a kitty deadpool fix for a long time. Wiish the chapters were longer cuz i just cant get enough but who cares as long as ur update right. Keep posting and keep up the good work. hopefully the site wil keep working for you. ;D