Reviews for Playing Dressup
Paper lantern18 chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Hey! This was a very interesting story. It's too bad you stopped updating but I'm hoping it's coz you don't have time to write, not coz you're lazy. You have a very interesting concept here. Don't mind me much, I'm just showing my appreciation for good fan fiction. Cheers!
musme chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
I love it
I would like it is not the end
Dbp chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Would really love to see how they reacted. I hope, despite how long it's been, that you can get back to it eventually.
RandomReviewer chapter 16 . 7/17/2014
I love this.
I know you probably get that a lot, but I truely and utterly love it. Every day I com back to check and see if you updated and when you don't I reread either my favorite parts or the whole thing.
I understand that your imagination may have taken a vacation, but I can't wait for you to update and for you to give the internet more beautiful writing.

This chapter always makes me smile, especially because Puck is able to bear the pain and grin back at Kurt even though at the moment he only had the same facial features, and I adore how in this whole story skirts going through this struggle and how he's now seeming to realize that him an 'Kate' could never be the same.

And I just love it.

Please, I'm normally not one to beg, but please update? I'd be more than estatic to see you do so.

If you've actually read all this and not skip over it, thanks. Your as awesome as your writing.
SHJE chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I keep getting this sense of foreboding, it's so intense I almost can't read on!
TopazDove chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
Oh. My. God! I was literally crying through MANY of the chapters, especially 16! Poor Kurt just cant have anyone love HIM can he!? *sobbing and hugging Kurt* its ok Kurt. Its ok. Its all gonna be ok. We shall run away to Narnia where crossdressjng would most likely be seen as normal in the land of talking animals, witches, fauns, dragons, and other fantasy creatures! *pulls Kurt up onto Aslan's back and we ride off into the wardrobe where the door slams behind us and we enter the flowery spring field*
Seablue eyes 9311 chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
Please I would really like to read more of your story, its fantastic and I soo want to see their relationship grow. I noticed you havent uppdated in a long time, I was wondering if you will continue it and its just taking some time or have you given up on trying to continue it?
bettybox chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
omg
martyrinthemaking chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
I really really hope that you continue this! It's so amazing and I HAVE to know what happens! DX You can't blame me for wanting more, you are just too good at writing and I'm completely hooked! Please!...please? *puppy dog eyes*
martyrinthemaking chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Haha, awesome. This chapter kind of made me think of the song Give Me Your Name by Dead By Sunrise. :) Loved the awkwardness. XD Can't wait to read more of this.
a kitsune's light chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
This is an awesome story! I know you havent updated in a long time but, if you could , I think it would be great!

I will be looking forward for another chapter!
jcarol555 chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
I hope you come back to this some day.
alexdemyx chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
umm.. hi again i was just wondering if you were going to continue this as you know this is one if not my favorite kinn/hurt fanfic with the purt/kuck. I really do want to read more and i lied this is my favorite so please please please continue and not put this on the shelf. Thank you and i promise to jump literally up and down if you do post the next chappy cause you deserve it. ;) So please don't putthis fic on the shelf and hopefully i get to do a jump dance.
sacha k chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
r u gonna finish thiss:)?
whowantsmorecake chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I liked it. alot. you got their personalities and reactions right. :) keep it up!