Reviews for Helix
BlankBullet chapter 26 . 6/1/2011
what a wonderful story - great characterization of bashir and the jack pack. I really enjoyed the flashbacks from julian's childhood. looking forward to the next chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful chapter! The imagery is amazing, the descriptions eloquent and perfectly detailed. Jack actually behaved himself in this chapter! I'm surprised Lauren hasn't made a grab for poor Julian's bony little butt, but that, of course, would fit the tone of this awesome story.

I love this! Thank you!
deeply-spaced chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
It's me, Lucky Fannah. Changed my pen name. I am still reading and loving and on the edge of my seat. I'm not online much lately due to ... stuff ... but when I saw you updated, I put aside everything else to read and review.

I have yet to find a chapter that hasn't impressed the hell out of me. You are so gifted. *hugs*
deeply-spaced chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Oh wow! What a twist in the plot! What has Quark allowed to happen? Who is the bitter son that seems to want revenge? And Lauren is as flirty as ever.

The first part of this chapter was so sad and so good. I could see all of this happening and I could feel the ache in Richard's heart. Very well done. I'm still reading and loving this. Thank you.
deeply-spaced chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Oh, God bless Miles! I love him. Julian can count on Miles, no matter what and that is expressed so well here. I don't think Julian has much time either, bless his heart. The suspense is tangible and I am always so happy to find an update in my inbox. I hope you know how amazing your series is so far and I hope you know how very much you are appreciated.

Hugs to you and here's looking forward to another wonderful chapter. Hang in there, Julian!
deeply-spaced chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
Man oh man ... what a chapter! Everything is so descriptive and gripping! I love how well you capture the tone of each of the Augments. Jack, especially. I can hear their voices so clearly.

Julian's shivering, restlessness, and blurred vision ... I've felt that way before, all at once, and it's not pleasant. I really feel for him.

The way you described the ship as a living entity ... that was amazing! Just so bloody brilliant.

I am so impressed with your talent. You need to get this story published as a DS9 novel. Seriously. I am SO looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you!

Love and Hugs!
deeply-spaced chapter 11 . 5/16/2010
Oh no! Who is in his room? This is so suspenseful ... I love it! The flashback to his time just before the genetic modifications is so touching and adorable. I love how you get into Richard's head. I am always so impressed with your updates.

Thank you! Can't wait for the next installment!
deeply-spaced chapter 10 . 4/25/2010
I was so excited to see another chapter! Yay! But, oh, poor Julian. What do they have in store for him and why are they treating him this way? I feel so bad for him. The mood you create is palpable. I just love everything about this story. I
deeply-spaced chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
So vivid and detailed this chapter is. Wonderful. Poor Julian and Jules. I could feel Julian's nausea and disorientation. I could feel the yearning Jules had to want to see everything and being too small. Just lovely. Heart-wrenching and angsty. I love this so very much. Thank you. Looking forward to the next chapter!
deeply-spaced chapter 7 . 3/4/2010
Absolutely amazing! Seriously, this is such a good story and it just keeps getting better! How do you do it? I find myself thinking of this story between updates and it's so awesome to find an email alert in my inbox.

Big hugs to you and thank you once again for making me so happy with your talent.
deeply-spaced chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
The plot thickens and I'm so involved in this wonderful, ever-exciting story! I love the way you write young Julian, so adorable. You also have a very good feel of Richard. You're inside his head and it's amazing.

I love this so much.

*Hugs*
Phantasmic chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
I'm really getting into and enjoying this, I love your detail and how you write the characters so perfectly. I particularly like your portrayal of Jack, bet he's fun to write! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
deeply-spaced chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Wow. Poor Julian. Jack ... "In Your Face Jack", more like it. You've nailed him.

My favorite scene was Jadzia waking Julian up and he not even realizing he's been asleep, much less asleep for 7 hours. That is brilliant.

This whole chapter is brilliant. I'm loving this more and more ... it keeps getting better and better and I'm SO hooked. You are amazing. *Hugs*
deeply-spaced chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Another brilliant chapter. The arrival of the Augments: Jack, Sarina, Lauren, and Patrick is great. I loved everything about this chapter, but especially the moments between Richard, Amsha, and baby Jules in the hospital.

Describing baby Jules is amazing: "A settled face - as smooth as the touch of a warm Spring breeze. And with the tiniest beginnings of fine, dark hair arranged across his forehead like the flourishes of a calligrapher’s brush."

I am always in awe of your writing and the way you weave intricate details into your stories. Thank you for updating so quickly and for once again I thank you for being so good at this.

*Hugs*
deeply-spaced chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Wow! Holy heck... this is so fascinating, exciting, intriguing, and just awesome! I see everything so clearly and I feel so many emotions. It is so heart-wrenching to see what is happening to Julian and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Cannot wait for the next installment! Thank you!