Reviews for Stubborn
TsF chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
sencillamente adorable, me encanto x3 , lastima que no haya mas historias asi de Alice y Sharon 3 , Alice es tan inocente xD! EPIC
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Why do I have such a soft spot for this pairing? I don't know I just...THEY'RE CUTE!

Lol I love how everyone ships it in secret XD There's, what?, two fanfics for them? Yeah.

Inner-self: SHALICE FTW

Outer-self: SSSSHHH! SSHH SSHH SSHH! D:
Firephoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
haha, that was cool (-*) and very cuute
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
how come this is the only yuri fanfic between these two on this site? They are MEANT to be together! Thank you for indulging me this fanfic btw :3
skullster chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Shameless shoujo-ai indeed, but shameless shoujo-ai that I love. : D If only this was the way that things had turned out in that short story... ; A; I'm shipping this pairing more than I did already. A cute and satisfying one-shot. (/heart)
manganime-hime-sama chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
ROFL... Very nice. You just made my day, er.. night? I've often wondered about that scene, too. XDD
Doremon chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You're a genius. I mean, I don't believe would actually do anything with that 'couple'. But I guess that would happen if Alice paid no heed to Oz's comments, which she usually doesn't.

Doremon
suchabeautifuldreamer chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw, too cute. :3

I totally ship them. 3 hehe :D
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Bwaahahahaha. I totally ship this pairing. x3

No, seriously. I do. It's my second favorite Yuri or shoujo-ai pairing in this series.

And I love the way you wrote this. XD Naive Alice is epic win. Seriously.
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 1/13/2010