Reviews for A Reclining Issue
KurenoxArisaxx chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
So wonderful. I admit when I first read the start of it, I found it weird, but it got sooo cute as I read more. Awesome fic as always
YinactiveY chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i wholeheartedly agree with you. cuddling never gets old. lol.

this story was hilarious. i never thought riza could get jealous of a reclining chair. roy is such a sweetheart. :)
ThatGirl35 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
*laughing* Love it! My hubby ran into the same problem as Roy- the wife shouldn't have to ask for help, he should just volunteer on a regular basis. XD So amusing to find the same problem, same reasoning, and same hubby solution in my favorite couple's fanfic. That seriously made my day. Major props!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aw... That's very cute. Roy is such a good husband. I loved it when they cuddled. Adorable little oneshot. Well written. I also liked the part about the chair sending out waves...
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
funny and SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!

*if jealous Roy is damned sexy, then jealous Riza is funny and cute *XD
heart chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
hehehe...;)
tintiger chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
very cute! i like one shot fluffies soo much! it's awesome that Roy caught on about the way she was feeling, and then he mad it so that they could both enjoy it. :) Naming their son Maes is so preciose, I know quite a few people who agree
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw this was so cute! .
infinitemoonlight chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aww... So sweet! _
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Ah this is just great! It was so funny but I never thought about "the chair" that way. We have one too and of course my husband spends more time in it than helping me out which in turn annoys the hell out of me. I think I might send him the link to this story. :)
JingYee chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
aw, so cute! :)
Athena's Heart chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aw so cute. Great job:)
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Very cute. I don't think I'll ever look at a recliner the same way again.
OTP chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
*spent part of the night the other day in a recliner and as i was doing such i thought of you and your fic and it made me laugh* lol luvs it glompie luvs hugs and pocky

teal'c
NailoSyanodel chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
So so so adorable!

I wouldn't even know where to start to make a story with a chair as a theme...and the fact that you're able to create a fluffy, lovely family story that rotates around a piece of furniture, is simply amazing. Shows how great a writer you are!

-NailoSyanodel