Reviews for Childhood Twilight
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 11 . 1/21
I hope to see more of this. I was hoping Paul/Harry for a pairing. harrys loving personality to Paul's hot headedness.
serpiente marina chapter 11 . 1/15
no c si algún día seguirás esta historia pero me gustarías q lo hicieras me gusto mucho
yuumuki chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
Love the story so far! Hope you haven't given up :)
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Really cute and fun story so far! Harry is so sweet. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I've switched between the stories you have written and yet only one is finished the update date on the others is cause for worry. By any chance are you still writing these I find them very entertaining and I am just curios cause another reason is could be you went on a hiatus really I would just like to see an update on one of the stories.
Skendo chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Please finish this story! It is really good :)
belle hawk chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
While going through my alert list I have come across this story. It used to be one of my favorites and I still think this is one of the most original HP/Twilight cross I have ever read. I wish you would continue it but I guess you either lost interest or gave up writing fanfiction
tamashiyuki chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
No continue?

I like so much!
poppop chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
more ... please...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
good
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
please update soon
Totter4 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
i just started reading this, and im laughing hard...harrys a tad ooc but hes too funy to make me care
Eride chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
hi hi, i wonder to ask why did you mm je i dont remember the word jajaja abandoned?...anyway i want to tell you that this storie is great and i hope you can continue mm je write english is a little dificult but i love read it jajaja see ya!
Elvin Master Assassin chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
i refer this to the rewrite it just seems more interesting
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 11 . 11/10/2011
Excellent story. Please continue.