Reviews for Altered Dreams
Debbie Hicks chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Chapter 5.
it happened while walking heard twin pairs of legs were the Cullen Guards suddenly Pounded onto Me and Crunch thre right too hardest and suddenly Screamed as very too loudest Cusing my own Appendix to Rupture too late and Screamed as a light and all of the her twin took her Died completely without memories all of the sudden the Burning was too hot to handle then suddenly Awakened but Threw up the three but a half then Recoiled at Father Moon Punished me and my best friends turned into Vampires too late had to curl up into as ball and bury myself then it came too late I was Sparkling into Diamonds within the bodysuit large bright blood red eyes haunted but terrified then smelted as all new scents used a notebook oh god why my throat killing me I need to get away fast to warn the Cullens then suddenly Speeding up the legs of me was a cobnfused but frightened but out of control newborn vampire and was so dfrightened and had used my powers and all of the sudden my friends Follow me it is the Cullens Help us Cullens then all of the sudden the Volturi guard heard such feet and running were our own then suddenly we were who turned you girls I Did you died of a Appendix ruptured too late and Alice She did bite me and Crunching my three and oh god I am soo hungry I need to get out of here and I want blod Carlisle oh my GOD The Volturi guard then I told them Dawn Read Spier you Bite me and made me sick h God help me then suidenly Screaming with the best friends you Bella Swan are uncivilized but we and the Guards declare with the Allies out not who bit here with best friends suddenly was Escaping I was hungry then suddenly all of the Sudden with each both with the three were tried but I Howled but threw up the half then my large Bright Blood red eyes who turned her She did by the central of her neck oh my God something happening her eyes turned Golden witheir eyes then I felt blood from as all animals I am a Creature of the night a daughter of Dracula my master I swear to thee and I serve my Master I was recalling from Dracula by Bram Stoker then my own haunted skin look more beautiful but lethal suddenly the same light from myself was a gift of the mind then suddenly I felt myself glowing then yelled a Sailor Jupiter line That it you are ANCIENT HISTORY! I Was strong in God's will then all of the Sudden Screamed to my teammate HENSHIN YO! here is my truest POWER BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! Then suddenly a flying lip rod and Grabbed it a alien radiance was too strong then suddenly Angela yelled CESTUS CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! DETLA CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! DENEB CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! TRANSFORM! It went very toio wrong by Exploding into flames with each both Armies but suddenly destroyed us and them with the three all of the sudden felt a rebirth a changing heart of ourselves and themselves then I screamed Again BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER MAKE-UP! It was a truest gift from ourselves a child was full-grown but with their children fully grown suddenly Ascended as Super Sailor Soldiers had to battle on But the very as all of the bodies taken but took Victoria away the bodies were all Gone but punished and detained from them but forced to remain into Washington but myself had bangs and a fierce look and a new life but it happened never had children again but forced to attend high sch Again but the Volturi had the bodies removing the Prizes and killed Victoria in the throne room but made us/them immortal then Alice had a updated power up foresight oh my god we were killed but your blood is poison yes it had altered me what about the families they need us Then I had a calm but cold voice our families will be in rest homes in old age they will be buried in the grounds of the Earth she is wise but caring then it happened with as very as all of them a toxic wire went Snap but Exploding the each three with their homes as all of them very tribazillions went BLAST! But killed us as each both of our members but destroyed as all Erupting more Vampires as very as all of them without the blood taken the looks but where are we in her thing then with as all of them very as all oh my god died again two times yes it is Vampires had your looks and theirs had lived into a building are Carnivorous and stolen the clothes and shoes are hungry oh ugh not blood Momma mia Oomph! Strom sorry it's Vampires our human blood gone yes then it happened witnessed from here the Volturi guard discovered more Prizes as all of them were us/them it happened Exploded and went a CRASH! But They all of the Guards fled to Italy but tbe bodies found by friends as very as all of them in oldest ages all of the sudden died here then their own souls crashed but arrived here were as very as all of them but eachthree lost the rights to them took as all of the lands where are we on Vulcan her planet made us more leaner but fit then it happened it Blown up as all of it in my updated shield roared in my rage by changing the climate and striking the Vampires released hideous children all of them survived in a changed Earth like Vulcans were so hungry by now no animals now lived here only ruins of a cities as all of them rebuilt as more housing as all them Sir! she punished them in her rage and caused the climate change like a Goddess WHAT?! He was very tall and Muscular was three times built like a Wrestler oh man he is Huge it was all over the Volturi discovered as all of them wanderers and nomadic begun covens and tribes were all Clans were furious and enraged of their looks wre hideous oh man Bella you made them all Nomadic yes like their own race we must teach them a lesson of where the animals all of them deported to planets and without humanity Hoo boy I See a Rock Going to hit Earth CRAP! Watch on him he is terrified nice robes your shoes are tied Eeep it was all over then it was too late a largest rock in history but stuck down as all of the ruins with each both of the two coven subraces broken out but the Voltuiri fled to Vulcan but gotten hit but released their souls but landed into a Vulcan palace as Vegetarians and as all of the Italians landed next but looked different but it changed Earth but had more subraces but from them more of them called Earth home but had the bodies buried but forbidden the as all of thhe humans with each tfive of with the Volturi to claim Earth but they too as all of the places of us and them but a alien form of evil magic was used then suddenly they were as all hideous then all of the sudden took Earth from as all of them but the bodies were cloned as youmas then suddenly a air car took Caius looked different Golden eyed was furious onto them lost the ablity to die never had kids again for real.
k1942 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Being around Jake is like knowing Jekyl and Hyde! He can't decide to be friends or just be a jerk! It does seem to make him happy to fight the newborns, though, so that's a good thing! It looks like over three and a half years since you updated this, any chance you may still finish?
k1942 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Jake is just kidding himself, or worse, is planning something underhanded! Wonder what Bella has just decided to do that Alice approves?
k1942 chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
It must have made the writing of this story a bit more difficult, not having CandyAnn to help you! Jake is still an ass, I see, and still causing trouble!
k1942 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I'm almost as glad as Edward that Bella won't call Jake! He's been nothing but a sneaky liar concerning Edward being back in Bella's life! I'm glad they are going to Jacksonville while Victoria comes hunting around Forks again!
Angel452 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
What will happen next? What is Bella planning? Please post more as soon as possible.
Bubbleybear chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Here's to hoping that Bella doesn't fall for Jake's attempt at manipulation in this one and kiss him - I hated that part.
Sitalia chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I really wish you would finish this story. I love when Bella isn't being such a pushover with Jake
LAB1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Loving your story! I'm following now if you get a chance to update!
babesbraves chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
please finish its horrible being left hanging its like reading 3/4 a book and suddenly finding the last 2 chapters missing!
detsinbaby chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Please update its been almost a year
detsinbaby chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Please,Please,Please update
KzintiKiller chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Any possibility you'll finish this? Because this universe rocks. This Bella is right up my alley. Strong, self-possess, and not SM's dog loving sock-puppet.

KK
WitchyVampireGirl chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Cant wait to see where you take this! Update soon...
Nate's Mum chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
So far I love it! More please! :-)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »