Reviews for In My Master's Arms
PleiadesWolfe chapter 26 . 7/20/2013
Love this story and am so looking forward to the sequel!
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow this fic just sucked me right in. U write soooo weelllll! Thanks its refeeshing
Lass of Moray chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great story! Kept me right to the end! :)

Am i mistaken in seeing some inspiration from the Wheel of Time in there? ;)

Great job!
REBD chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
it good
REBD chapter 27 . 2/24/2012
i like it
talk-ape chapter 27 . 11/19/2011
Amazing! Whole world of crazy amazingness
Velithil chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
I just finished reading this and I have to say that is pretty amazing. I loved how the story progressed. I am on my way to read part 2 now!
Bloody Winged chapter 27 . 7/19/2011
Since I wanted to add this one to my favorites too, I thought I could leave an additional comment here to tell you once more how goddamn amazing this story is and how much I love it. (Especially the way you nailed their personalities (something I forgot to say in the other comment) I love, love, LOVE how you write them in here. They are just... perfect 3
jjrose5 chapter 27 . 5/2/2011
I had a lot of fun reading this story. Love the action, drama and romance. I'm always a sucker for medieval romance ish stories :D

I'll be reading the sequel. Thanks for writing and keep up with the good stories
sarah999 chapter 27 . 4/22/2011
What a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading this. There was lots of suspense in this, especially when I finished a chapter. I love how Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei are connected to the gods/goddesses and helped Duo and Heero. At times, this story gets very emotional, and I loved it.

I can't wait to start on the sequel.
ranni chapter 27 . 3/18/2011
love this fic.
mayu-kkg chapter 26 . 2/4/2011
But then again, maybe you were planning to have a more complex villian for your second part, which I am totally looking forward to reading. Lastly, you have done a great job on developing Quatre and Trowa's characters in part 1. It would be really great if you can go on to develop Wu Fei, Zechs, Treize and other minor characters as this would really make your story much more layered. And best wishes for your book!
mayu-kkg chapter 27 . 2/4/2011
First, you are an awesome writer.

The story is extremely well paced and structured. I love the way you slowly but eventually reveal the motives of each character. A few chapters actually made me tear up in relieve, and Hiiro's dark humour never fails to make me laugh. However, near the ending of this part one of the story, I did wish that you had developed more on the villians. You did a wonderful job with the 'good guys', but for the villians, I felt that they were disposed off rather conveniently. Dorothy barely made any appearances or impact on the story and Relena felt so simple. Perhaps you were trying to create a Relena that was like a completely evil villian but I honestly believe that with your writing skills, you could create a villian with more depth. A villian with a character like Treize would be very interesting since we do not know where he stands.
Shinigami Goddess chapter 26 . 11/18/2010
I bow down at your feet. This is one of the best stories I have read this year. If you ever had a book published, I would so buy it.
Sora Hoshi chapter 27 . 10/27/2010
Great story. Can't wait to read the second one! Loved it loved it LOVED IT! XD

Good luck with the Part Two! I hope youupdate soon! .

Laters!