Reviews for Suspended
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ohhhh, this was a nice companion piece to tbe end of the game. The loom on Hope's face when he realized that Vanille and Fang were never coming back was so sad be looked so heartbroken.

btw kudos for being the first VanillexHope fanfic on this site
hiatus2088 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't think there's anything that can be said except that THIS is the definition of beauty.
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love the sad little take on Vanille's situation. And Hope's views about her. They fit very well.
LightTheWay333 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
That's so short and crisp and so heartbreakingly sweet.
lovelywik chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww, its so sad D';

Very moving. I like it very much :]
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*cries* I really felt bad for Hope when he was waiting for her at the end, poor guy. This little reflection of his feelings is short but filled with emotion, not to mention, very nicely written. Thank you for sharing~ -
Walshy chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Aww ( I'm still upset at the ending of the game but very cute Fanfic. I liked how you made him have this kind of hope (like his name), like he will be waiting for her to return. Sweet!
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Its soo sad it makes me want to cry):
SterlingSuspenders chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Heartbreaking.

I adore this pairing so much-and the game teased so much with it! Up until about 3/4 of the way through the game, all arrows pointed to something blossoming between them, and then suddenly Hope kind of sunk into the background of characterland, and they never even got final words or anything.

When he asked Lightning about them at the end it was one of the saddest things I've ever seen in a Final Fantasy.

-sigh-

anywho, your fic was lovely 3
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Such a short piece, yet so emotional. I thought I was the only crazy Hope/Vanille fan. XD

-RV
Nightfall Daybreak chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was so beautiful. The language itself was stunning and breathtaking, and the meaning was more impressive still.

I have always loved Hope and Vanille, and I was sad that there weren't more fics for them-call me a bit of a hopeless romantic. xD This is by the far the best one I have ever read.

I actually cried, reading this. I'm sorry-it was just so beautiful. I couldn't stop the tears.

I hope you'll continue writing more Hope and Vanille. When I finish the game, I'll try to add more Hope and Vanille fanfictions to the fandom, but yours is the most beautiful one I have ever read.

Amazing job. Keep writing! :D

~Nighty
Blueberry Absinth chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is beautiful...
SacredCrossRevolution chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OMG this is really good. I luv the description. Keep up the good work .
Li-chan11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
So sad... I really like your writing. It describes Hope's feelings very well.

Do want a sequel! O