Reviews for Unnecessary Question
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Cuuuuute. I wish Relena's mom was MY mother! _ This was great! I especially love Heero popping in at the end.
Isis 01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh I loved it. Lovely characterization. A simple, short piece, and yet quite enjoyable. It leaves you with a kind of sweet, satisfied aftertaste.
knight with out heart S-K chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i love it
good job hm!
s\k
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Out of all the ladies in the series, Mrs Darlian is my favorite and I was so upset to see her go. Why was she my favorite? Her strength and commitment to her husband and her daughter. Thank you for this fic.
Cla.V chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh, I loved this!

This story is so.. so.. cute, but more than that.

GREAT ending, by the way :D

Cheers,

Cla.
Hououza chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Masterfully done.

I can just see poor Relena going through such a conversation with her adopted mother, and to be answered in such a fashion seems oddly appropriate. Even so, I wonder how Heero would react to Mrs Darlain's notion?

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
crystal-gundam chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I am so excited you wrote 1xR again and hopefully you will be segueing back into the fandom?

On topic, I really liked how you portrayed Relena's mother and the (fairly) comfortable relationship between the two. However, I think the part between Heero and Relena at the end was maybe a little rushed and it could have been more clear at what transfixed between the two? Very nicely written though, regardless :)
Sabersonic chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
The pacing of the story was alright until the very end. I can't help but feel that what happened with Relena and Heero was rather abrupt, sudden, and last minute. An entertaining story none the less.

Oh and welcome back to Gundam Wing fanfiction writing.