Reviews for Fugue Forgotten
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 7/17
Nice
crazybluebird666 chapter 8 . 7/12
This is really good! I'd love anther chapter!
MerenaRose chapter 1 . 2/2
Wow you've got me hooked!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
Please update I love the story
ellie.atkins11 chapter 8 . 11/9/2016
Amazing story
KB-94 chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
I really hope you keep updating!
horselover949 chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
I love your story ... It actually makes me kind of sad that you have not updated in such a long time
jk chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
why does she blame Charlie? its not his fault bitch is fucking crazy
jk chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
she could make a FUCKING effort don't you think...let the bitch rot that's what she wants

if getting a new doctor isn't enough for her to want to help herself then just let her rot. you cant help those that don't want help!
jk chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
does bella really think she will get better if she doesn't participate in her treatment? the doctors don't know what she feels if she doesn't fucking talk to them. Surely if she said the meds were making her black out, or feel to tired to do shit or whatever they'd switch up the cocktail.
did bella really think that cause the door to her room was open she was so close to getting out? what a fucktard. what about the door to the ward? and then the door to the outside? is she that stupid?
jk chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
bella seems immature and selfish. Of course her dad put her ass in the hospital! what the fuck else is he supposed to do? he cant quit his job to watch her ass all the time can he? its not like he has a girlfriend or wife to help him! and if shes crazy half the fucking time then of course hes not visiting...I wouldn't want to watch my kid claw the shit out of herself either...I just don't get what bella thinks he should do? hold her fucking hand all day long? Charlie doesn't know what to do to make it better, if he did he would do it!
Rere9626 chapter 8 . 1/15/2016
I am absolutely in love with this story! Please update so we can find out what happens next! Thanks!
wantonlytoread chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
Is Fugue Forgotten, forgotten? Looking through my account to do a clean up and removal of unfinished stories, I simply cannot delete this one. So heartbreaking and beautiful, the small misunderstood child to the abandoned and lonely teenager. To just be left and forgotten...
Your story telling skills are wonderful.
666Spektor chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
Please don't quit on this!
It's a beautiful raw heartbreaking story and I love it.
I know it's been a while... But please
ElijahJessGodric chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
I hope you update soon as I can't wait to read more. Please tell me you are!