Reviews for Z Sold! Complete
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/18
I like the Reid and Garcia bonding its cute but why is like she and morgan barely know each other its strange
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Great fic. I love the humor throughout this, great combination of sexiness and humor, which is exactly what they have. Wonderful job!
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Derek was right... that was f'n hot. :-)
d-kronk chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
I love how nervous she is after she made her purchase. And everyone teasing was great. I love Derek once he comes out of the room and then him realizing just what Pen is wearing under that dress.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Love this. I was hoping someone had written one of these type of fics for them, and I'm glad to see you have. I love how nervous Reid was and Penelope trying to comfort him. I'm glad she called Lila and I'm really glad that Lila and Spencer convinced Pen to bid on Derek.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Yay! Hil-ARious, and also ,I loved it.
Kdmr87 chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
omg omg omg love love loved it!
Abbylover18 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011

Thats all I'm going to say because I'm sure you're getting sick of my reviews.
BettyTheGreat chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Ooooohmygod you are the QUEEN of dirty talking Pen and Derek. And Reid/team interaction was perfect. Everything is perfect! I'm on a bit of a reading rampage tonight but I just had to review at least once before I moved on to a different story.
NightStar28 chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Now that was a fantastic Morgan/Garcia fic... seriously, two wildly happy thumbs up. I've been on a bit of a M/G reading kick lately... and have read a lot pretty goods ones, some not so good, but only a few REALLY good ones. This story is one of the later... thanks for sharing such a rare treat.
KricketWilliams chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
That was fantastic! Whoo!
KricketWilliams chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
His assessment of that was more correct than her assessment...whew!
KricketWilliams chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I loved the team interactions in this..and a lighthearted Hotch with Haley. I miss that cuteness.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Love this! You must continue, I thought Derek was gonna be coming all night!
onetreefan chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
ahhh i loved that! their banter always makes me laugh. great work angie :)