Reviews for Puppies and Dragons
4 is for Clover chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It took me a second but I think I got the ending. Seto went home and had sex with Jou right? Then Jou fell asleep and Seto was happy.
tightleatherandmidgets chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
Thought It should be point put this isn't "inspired" by a picture. it's stolen from one./ It's word for word someone elses work. It's not welcome here.
WriterBJones chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Lmao! Yay! You used it! Aw, it was awesome! Couldn't have written it better myself if I was the best Puppyshipping writer in the world! . Lol, after I sent you that review, I actually found a oneshot where Joey gets hiccups. Lol, Its called "Curse" or "Cursed". Its pretty cool. Anyway, I don't really have any ideas... Wait, I think I had one... Um... Nope, nevermind!

Can't wait for another update!

Bjjoke
WriterBJones chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
*SQUEAL!* I forgot how much I love Puppyshipping!

*Big smile.* Oh, I got and idea for you if you want to use it. You should do one where Seto and Joey are making out, and Joey gets the hiccups, cutting their session short, and causing Seto to laugh hysterically, why Joey is embarrassed. .

Hope it helps

Can't wait for another update!

Bjjoke
AliceCambio chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
These are cute! I especially liked the fist one and the third one.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
These would be a lot better

(They are good now)

If you made them longer.
DevilsNvrCry chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I luv how short and cut these little episodes are. It always leaves me quite content. BUt it leaves me wondering what happens next?
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
funny!
BaRbIi sKiTtL3s chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
GREAT CHAPTER! )

OMG! that's a BIG cliffy for me XD

i wonder what's gonna happen when seto gets home

hm...O_O...) can't wait for the update )
JustAThinker chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
XD the ending was HILARIOUS! I lol'd like nothing else!