Reviews for Through Thick and Thin
Midnight793 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I saw your art I love them and some R alredy are on my favorite
Breeluv chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh hell no if I were starfire I would have went back and kicked those girls asses I would'nt let that bother me I would throw starbolts at them

poor starfire she does'nt deserve that from those bitches

anyway good story

Robstar forever!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
So SWEET! I loved it. It's left to our imageinations. Great. I hope that those b***** learn a lession! Great job!
Dreamer Boy chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aww! It was really sweet! :D
Unholy Thema chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was such a cute story, I enjoyed it so much. I love the drawing that went with it as well. I think you did an amazing job ]
BerryDrops chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw I love it when people do friendship fics! There just as good (and sometimes better) then the actual romance ones... and yours is one of the best friendship stories I've read so far, especially for your first Rob/Star.

Although one tiny thing, Starfire does not put the word 'friend' before each name, never has, never will.

(If you don't believe me you can easily just google Teen Titan episodes and it should come up with some links, or you could just look at the link on my profile of every single Titans episode if it ever starts working again lol)

Anyhoo I just love the whole theme to this, it's very Troq-like and that was a good episode :D
aetitan414 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I loved it! Awesome job!
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was so cute! Very nicely written. I love friend fics. There aren't enough of them.

Only real error I saw was 'side' remarks instead of 'snide' but certainly no big. You have a nice writing style.

Please write more TT fanfics and I'd like to welcome you as a new TTFF writer! Feel free to PM if you ever need anything. I can't wait to check you out on dA.

AmethystWater chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I can so imagine this as an episode of the series. Great job, I loved it!
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010